CHAPTER 21

Jimin P.O.V.~After the break we all went into our positions and then he blew the whistle and we started the game.I had gone to the front to try and score an other point but when I was running jungkook and taehyung were right next to me than they started shoving me and shoving me.I got tired of it and I tried to run past them,but taehyung shoved me hard and I fell than jungkook stepped on my calve and I yelled out in pain "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"I yelled out in pain than I held my calve and I started rolling around the ground because of the pain than my team came and ran up to my side "What did you do you son of a bitches do!!"suho hyung yelled at them than some medics came running to me and so did the referee they tried to stand me up but I couldn't handle the pain so I just cried silently and I looked down and saw blood dripping down my leg and i gasped and I got mad.

"YOU SELFISH PRICKS I HATE YOU GUYS"I yelled at bts and they flinched they tried to stand me up again but I just fell and they but me on a little bed thing and picked me up to go to the peramidics.My coach was by me and he said "sorry chim but you'll have to sit out for this one"he said and I cried more but silently.

Bts P.O.V.~ We felt so bad for hurting him but we had to or we wouldn't be soccer players anymore "good job guys now that we took out the pest we can finally win"our coach said going suga looked like he was about to pounce at him but both jungkook and jin held him back "now go out there and win this"he said and we just walked out to the field sad and mad "I feel bad for him"taehyung said "me too"jin said "what happens if he cant play no more because of the injury"j-hope said jungkook froze at that sentence "H-he'll be ok I didnt step on him that hard,come on lets win this now that he's out of the way"jungkook said and the others just nodded and got into positions.

Exo P.O.V.~ We were so fucking pissed at them jimin got injured because if those bastards fault "in going to kill them"D.O said "I'm going to hurt them so fucking bad"xiumun said "stop we wont do none of those right now we well fight for this win not for us but for our captain and also our love jimin who needs us right now!!"suho shouted out and the team put they're heads down "alright lets go out there and beat those scumbags asses for what they have done to our chimchim!!"baekyun said and the team smiled and nodded and walked up to the field facing they're opponents.

Bts & Exo P.O.V.~'Let the games begin'both teams had said in they're minds and then the whistle was blown and the game started.

Jimin P.O.V.~"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"I yelled out in pain cause of the pain the spray caused on my wound and after that they wrapped it around.I just layed there with my arm over my eyes crying "Chimchim where are you"I think chanyeol yelled than the curtens that where covering the room were moved away.I looked up to see who it was and it was the one and only my bestfriend chanyeol "Chim how are you?? Are you ok? Do you need help? Do you want me to kill those fuckers cause ill do it"he said and I managed to laugh and when he heard me laugh his angry face softened and looked at me "Im ok chanchan it just hurts and no dont kill them cause that's my job"I said and his face drooped when I said the last part I laughed at his expression "what??"he asked "I was just kidding chan"I said and he just smiled at me "im glad your happy and laughing"he said "yea me too but for right now"I said looking away from him sadly he grabbed my chin so I can look at him "Hey dont worry about it love you'll be alright"he said and I just amiled and nodded at him with tears streaming down my eyes and he hugged me and we hugged for around 3 minutes "Chan can you turn on the T.V. please"I asked and he nodded and when he turned on the T.V. I automatically regretted my decision because we were now in a tie with bts I looked at change who looked at me worridly "Give me fucking pain killers now"I said and he nodded and got me some pain killers.After he gave me the pain killers I swallowed them and drank my water "call the doctor now"I said and he nodded and call ed the docter and the doctor came in immideitaly "What is it do you have pain?"he asked "no" I said "what is it than that you need" he asked me "I need to be out there Now"I said and he shook his head rapitally "N-no you can not get up your injuries!!"he shouted "GGGOOAALLLLLL" I heard from the T.V. and I turned my attention to the T.V. and now we were losing by one point with just 8 minutes left "NOW"I said deeply and the doctor nodded and he came to my side and tried to help me up but I put my hand up signalling him to stop and he did than I stood up and he was ahocked "H-how you're injury is bad"he said i just shrugged "dont know probably cause I'm a strong boy or whatever"I said unamused.

I started walking to the entrance to the field and I walked up to my coach but I was still limping "coach"I said and he looked at me with wide eyes "What are you doing here go back to bed"he said and I shook my head no "I'm going to play tell the referee for a break for a moment so I can go in and play"I said and my coach looked at me frightened "I well not do that cause you're injuried"he said "I don't give a fucking damn put me in that fucking game or ill do it myself"I said to him a little bit to harsh cause I saw him flinch and he just nodded so he atood up and walked up to the referee.I went back to the little nurse and asked for more pain killers "Chim come on you dont have to do this" chanyeol said "yes I do"I said "Why just stay here safely"he said and I just signed "I well not cause my team needs me out there and I well not stay here and bare watch them lose cause of a stupid injury!"I said and he looked down and i felt bad I grabbed his cheeks and picked his head up "im sorry chanchan I just want to help them out"I said and he just nodded "hey jimin hurry they're only giving you 50 seconds so you can be outside,hurry"my coach said and I looked back at change and gave him a kiss on the cheek "be careful love"he said and I nodded "I well"I said and started walking to the entrance.

*announcer*"we just got some news that the Busan Shadows captain Park Jimin well be.....playing again!!!" He said and evrybody went wild or others were shocked I started walking out but still limping to my position then people started clapping from both teams "JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIM,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN,JIMIN"They all chanted and I looked up smiling at them *announcer*"we are watching history come true Park Jimin is the first captain and player to come back to play from an injury!"He said and everybody chanted louder.I had gotten to my position and looked at my team "I missed you guys"I said smiling giving them my favorite cresent eye smile and they smiled back at me "so did we"they all said "alright who's ready to kick some fucking ass"I said "We are"they shouted "hell yea we are"I said and I turned around to face the devils themselves.

They were shocked I just rolled my eyes "What thought you'll never see me"I said and they didnt say anything and I turned to they're coach who was angry "What dissapointed your little plan didnt work"I said and he was shocked "it'll take more than a little step on than that to get me out of here"I said "and you call yourself a couch,hm pathetic"I said and turned back to the others "prepare for your worst nightmare"I said to bts and they just stood there not saying anything than the whistle was blown and the game begun again.

TO BE CONTINUED

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Wassup loves I'm back and start expecting more chapters from me cause I'm back and better than ever and thx you for waiting patiently for another chapter.