CHAPTER 26

Jimin P.O.V.~Me and tae made it to gym class a few minutes late so we had to do 25 pull-ups infront of everybody amd i was kinda nervous and i guess tae saw it and said he'll go first so i can calm down a bit and i did after i watched him fail in doing pull-ups so i was laughing my ass off while clutching my stomach and when he finished he was breathing like a dog with his tounge sticking out and he pointed to tge bar to signal it waa my turn so i went up to the bar and gulped and looked forward to see everybody staring at me and some even smirking at me and i just rolled my eyes and started to do the pullups like they were nothing.

I finished and walked towards the benches where tae was sitting "How did you do those and not break a sweat"tae asked "oh I dot know maybe you should try excersing at home too"I said and he playfully glared at me and i just giggled and he smiled and the bell rang meaning it was time for lunch.

Me and tae were walking to lunch when we said our goodbyes and walked our seperate way's.I walked up to chanchan's table "Hi oppa how are you"I exclaimed happily "Don't give me that bullshit"he said "What!?!"I said shocked at his attitude "What the hell is wrong with you"I asked and he huffed out angerly "oh i dont know its probably cause my bestfriend is a stupid little kid"he said and my eye's widened "W-what"I asked with my hand over my mouth "you heard me you stupid kid now get out of my sight"he said and my heart broke into peice's and i was walking away slowly holding in my tears "Oh and also I'm moving out,so you're gonna start living by yourself starting today"He said and that broke my heart even more and tears fell out and i covered my mouth and ran out of the cafeteria as fast as possible.

Taehyung P.O.V.~Me and Jimin have said our bye's and i walked to my table and i walked to mine,but i was still keeping an eye on Jimin and he was talking to his friend and i made it to my table sitting down and they kept asking me question's "why the fuck were you with Jimin"or questions like "Are you guys cdiends or did you force him"and i started getting frustrated so i yelled at them "Shut the hell up" I said and they did as told and i kept watching Jimin and his expression and i didn't like them he was covering his mouth like his was holding back and then he walked away with a pained look and stopped once again when his friend chanyeol or yellow whatever his was called out to him and said something that caused jimin let tears go down his cheeks and he covered his mouth and ran out fast and i soon followed behind being followed by the others.

Jimin P.O.V.~I was walking up the stairs i would sometimes stumble cause of them and because i couldn't cause of all of the tears that were falling and the ones that were re-forming,so they more can fall.I made it to the roof top so i can breathe fresh air cause i felt like I was suffocating in there.I fell onto my knee's and sobbed not caring who'll hear me.

I was still crying but only a little bit of tears fell and i still felt broken,so i got my phone out and put a song on i recently started liking and i only put the beats so i can sing the lyrics.

(Imagine jimin's the one singing the song^^)I finished and i heard clapping beside me 'i need to pay attention to my surrounding when i'm singing up here'I said in my mind i lioked to my side and saw Taehyung "tae"I ran up to him with tears forming in my eye's and i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and i started crying on his neck "T-t-tae h-he" "shhhhhhhh it's ok your ok it'll be ok"He whispered into my ear and i started to quiet down and sooner or later i fell asleep on his neck with him rubbing my back and whispered nothing but good thing in my ear.

Taehyung P.O.V.~I followed him until we reached the roof top and he had fallen to his knee's and was sobbing jin hyung was going to walk up to him when i pulled a hand out to stop him cause he started moving and he pulled out his phone pressing something.After he was finished with his phone he put it down and a songs beat came out and i knew which song this was and so did the other's i guess since they're eye's widened.He started singing and it was the moat beautiful thing we've all heard cause the members are just mesmerized by him and his voice.He finished singing and i clapped he looked to his side where we were all standing at and he stood up and came running towards me and he jumped wrapping his legs and arms around my waist and neck.I was utterly shocked but hugged him back and tightly "T-t-tae h-he"he tried to say but i knew he wouldn't be able to finish his sentence so i told him so quiet down and told him it'll be fine and he did as told.I started rubbing his back and whispering nothing but good things to him.I realized he had fallen asleep cause of his slow breathing and i turned to see 5 guys shocked and i judt chuckled lowly "lets go home guys"I said softy and they all nodded and we started walking away.We were in the hallways when we saw jimin's friend he looked at us furiously and his face softened when he saw jimin,but his eye's told another story they held sadness,regret,& pitiness and he turned back around and walked away not looking back.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HOPE u guys liked this chapter and don't forget to........

COMMENT & VOTE😄