CHAPTER 23

Jimin P.O.V.~I had been woken up to some shouts downstairs so I stood up and changed into some grey sweatpants and without a shirt since it was my house and I just ruffled my hair a bit to make it look messy but sexy too.I went downstairs after I was finished i was in the end of the stairs when I saw........both Bts and Exo including my bestfriend arguing i just rolled my eyes and leaned on the wall and just waited until they'll notice me (1 hour later)This has been going on for about 1 hour and I'm getting mad "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!"I shouted and everything went quiet and they all turned my way and froze cause of my sight i was leaning on the wall with both hands in my sweatpants pockets and my hair is covering my eyes a little so it kinda looked sexual but I wasn't trying to make it look that way but i just ignored it "What the hell is going on here"I said in a deep voice while I was walking up to them and i saw all of them shiver "T-they started it"Chanyeol said and i turned to him "How"I asked and raised one of my eyebrows up and crossed my arms and he gulped "T-they just came here and was asking for you and i told them you were sleeping but they refused to leave and they barged in and i called the others incase of anyhting else happening"he said and I just sighed "What the fuck are you guys doing here"I asked looking at bts "We came to say sorry to you"taehyung said "there's nothing to apologize about and you guys already know I wont forgive you guys cause of that stunt you guys pulled off so you can leave now since you've heard your answer"I said and turned to walk away so I can work out at my indoor gym "No we wont leave till you forgive us"jungkook said and I just rolled my eyes "well I guess you won't be able to leave this house ever again cause I'm not changing my mind and also I have to go do my workouts and dancing and singing practices,so please dont bother me"I said and just started walking away and went to my gym i called it my gym since chanyeol doesn't use it so i claimed it as mine now.

I started exersising and i can till the other boys came cause i can see them threw the window so I started playing my song.

(Jimin's song^^)35 minutes later I have been working out for a long time and the boys are still behind me then I called my best friend "chanchan come help me"he nodded and got into position he already knew what we were going to do since I didnt have no bars to hang off of I would usually use him so he came up to me and stood still and I jumped on him and he caught me "W-what are you doing"one of the boys asked "wotking out"I said and i wrapped my legs around his waist and he would either hold my waist or either grab/hold my ass but i didnt mind so i let him.I felt his hands creeping up to my ass and I was already going to do my sit ups but then he squeezed my ass and I gasped loudly "D-dont do that"I stuttered and smacked his arm and he just smirked "sorry its just tempting"he said and out loud and I just blushed and started doing my sit ups "mochi can you give me kisses while doing that"he whined about it and I just nodded and he smiled widely and when i went up he kissed me and I went back down and he frowned and i giggled at him and it went on for 5 minutes.

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and was breathing heavily "are you ok"he asked "yea just tired and a little in pain" I said and he gasped "Why!?"he shouted and i looked up to his face and held his cheeks "don't scream I'm right here and I'm in pain cause of that prick over there and i forgot to ice it so can you take me to the coach so I can lay down watch a movie and ice my calve"I said and he was mad and was glaring at jungkook the whole time "hey"I said in a soft voice and I caressed his cheek and his face softened and looked at me "Don't worry I can take care of him but please can you take me to the coach so we can all watch a movie"I said in a soft voice and he just nodded and he carried me to the coach and put me down so I can ice it and he went to the kitchen and brought me a small bag of ice and I grabbed it from his hand and put it carefully on my injury and i winced but still put the bag on my injury.

"Hey guys you want to watch a movie here tonight"I asked and they all nodded except Bts and I turned around "U-us too"taehyung asked "yea why you dont want to stay if you dont want to there's a door right there"I said pointing at the door and then i heard multiple foot steps coming towards the coaches i saw some of them sit down on the coach or some on the floor and some in front of where me,chanyeol,and baekyun were sitting at and we just started watching an anime movie called (sword art online) "wouldn't it be nice to be that powerful and beautiful like anime characters"I said with a little frown and everybody looked at me "you're already beautiful and even more then these characters"suga said "and way more powerful then them"D.O hyung said "and you're even better than them"chanyeol said and i blushed and hoped they couldn't see me even though it was dark "T-thank you guys"I said and they all turned my way and I gave them my crescent eye smile and even though it was dark I can still see them all blush and I just giggled and we kept on watching the movie.

TO BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS NEW CHAPTER DONT FORGET TO.........

COMMENT & VOTE