CHAPTER 33

Taehyung P.O.V.~ I was debating if I should talk to jimin after class because i feel guilty for what I have done and said to him. After a few more minutes i decided that i should talk to him after class but i'll have to make an excuse so jungkook could leave me alone first.

The bell rang indidcating that it was time for break and i was picking up my stuff and stuffing them into my backpack as fast as i could. I saw jungkook coming towards me so I started to walk up to him to with my fake ass excuse.

"Hey taehyung hyung you ready to go the other are waiting" jungkook said "Yea but just give me a minute I have to talk to the teacher" I said " Oh ok i'll just wait for you hyung" "NO..no I mean no you go on ill catch up to you,ok" I said and he just smiled and nodded and walked off.

I turned around noticing that the teacher left I'm guessing right after jungkook and i didnt even notice. I glanced at jimin seeing him asleep on his desk with his hair covering his face a bit. I walked up to him and mobed my chair to make it face rowards him so i can face him. I leaned in front of him to remove some of his hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear and i just stared at him observing his featured which were perfect evertrhing about him.

I stopped staring once I snapped back to reality when i remembered why I was here. I shook his shoulder a bit and tried to wake him up only making him groan "Leave me alone just a few more...hours" He said going back to sleep making me sigh. Than i remembered about this one room me and the others have in this school that are one of the abandoned classes on the top floor which we made our chill spot. I stood up putting my chair back to where it was and started picking jimin up making him wrap his legs around my torso and let me tell you my heart fucking stopped like literally i thought i was gonna faint. I picked up his backpack there wasn't anything else to pick up since he didnt take anything out at all during class. So I just started walking out and walking up the stairs towards our little chilling room nobody know's about except us six of us and well jimin now.

I walked in and layed jimin down while i layed by next to him a bit farther though so he sont freak out when he wakes up.

(☝How the chilling room look's like) I was staring at him and I saw shivering a bit and i forgot that this classroom is always freezing so i got some blankets and covered jimin with them and myself too

I kept on staring at him until I felt my own eye's getting heiveir. I tried fighting off the sleepyness but it didnt work and it made me more tired so i just let the tiredness consume me into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u all liked this other chapter I worked hard cause I had homework and I was tired a bit sorry if it's short too imma bit worn out today but don't forget to.....

COMMENT &VOTE!<3

p.s.- ill try to update my other books tmr too!