CHAPTER 5

Jimin P.O.V.~I woke up excited because today was my first soccer game in a long time.So I got up quickly and showered for 15 minutes and changed into a special outfit today.

(Jimin's cute outfit for today^^^)I went downstairs and saw chanyeol and asked him "Are you ready for our first game today chanchan!!"I said he turned around and his eye's widened "What this outfit doesn't look good on me?" I asked "No you just lo...

(Jimin's cute outfit for today^^^)I went downstairs and saw chanyeol and asked him "Are you ready for our first game today chanchan!!"I said he turned around and his eye's widened "What this outfit doesn't look good on me?" I asked "No you just look so cute today!"he said "Thank you chanchan!!" I said and I picked up my duffle bag and backpack we walked out and we went in our separate cars,We got to school and got off our cars then out of nowhere girls were surrounding us. "Omg jimin you look so cute today!!"girl1 "jimin I hope you guys win today!!"girl2 "thank you girls"I said and winked at them,"ahhhhhh he winked at us!!" they all said,after all of that we went inside the school and we were walking in the hallway and I pumped into someone "watch where your going shortie!" That person shouted I turned around and saw the dick himself jeon jungkook,i rolled my eye's at him "Whatever" and I walked away but he grabbed my wrist before I walked away "I said watch out you midget!" He said again but then,chanyeol grabbed jungkook wrist "let him go now!!" He said and jungkook let go of my wrist we walked away "Thank you chanchan!" Is aid to him "No problem mochi!" The bell rang and I went in my class and sat down to wait for the teacher to come in.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Bts P.O.V.~We were talking outside as usual and then we heard girls shouting "Omg jimin you look so cute today"girl1 shouted,we all turned to see the big grouping when we saw a very adorable jimin ing the middle"jimin I hope you guys win today"girl2 shouted again,jungkook scoffed "like they're going to win with a trashy team and captains"they all laughed,we turned back to see the group "Thank you girls"then jimin winked at them and the girls went crazy over the wink "ahhhhhh he winked at us!!" After that we walked away we were wlaling in the hallways when jungkook bumped into some one "watch where your going shortie!" Jimin just rolled his eye's"whatever"he said and was about to walk when jungkook grabbed his wrist and said "I said watch out you midget!" He shouted at him,but jimin's friend grabbed jungkooks wrist and said "Let him go now!!"he shouted at jungkook,jungkook let go of jimin's wrist then we walked away "We are not gonna let him get away with what he said!" Taehyung said "We won't!" Jungkook told him we were going into class since the bell rang and we saw jimin and sat down next to him "I hope you guys loose your first game and the rest of your games!"taehyung said to him "I hope you lose all your games and "the Cup" too" jimin said without looking at us,jungkook hand clenched and said "we well win I just feel sorry for who ever's team in the future!" Jimin turned and smirked at jungkook and said "of course you'll feel sorry for me its cause I would be to good for that team!" Then jimin turned around and jungkook looked pissed "well goodluck on losing today's game shortie" taehyung said "thank you good luck on losing "The Cup" "jimin said and we started to do our work.
(Time skip to after school)
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Jimin P.O.V.~School was over me and chanyeol went to go change into in our uniforms chanyeol's jersey number was (10) and my jersey number was (15),we walked out the gym and outside the field everybody was there and so was the school we were going against we got to the field and past the team and they kept at staring at me and chanchan "Ok since we're all here its warm up time" couch said me and chanchan and the teammates went to go practice couch had told us to practice a little game with my teammates just for warm up and we played 5 minutes and went back to normal warmups.

(Jimin's Cristiano Ronald^^)We had finished warmups when our couch told us there was 3 minutes left until the game starts,so we huddled up "We well win this game not for ourselves but for our school and pride!!" I shouted to them and they clapped and couch had told us to get in position because the game was starting.The game was going well we were winning (5-0) but until the famous couches from other teams that are known around the world came and watches us play.There was only 3 seconds left on the clock and I knew what I had to do.

I did a bycicle kick and I made a goal and at that moment the middle was blown and we had won the game and I had gotten the last point.I went to my duffle bag to get my water bottle when couch had called me over,I was next to him when he said "Jimin this man is the couch of the second best team in the world besides "Seoul City" he's the couch of The Busan Shadows and he wants you to join the team" after couch told me that i was shocked cause not only was I going to be a famous soccer player on was going to be in my second most favorite soccer team,well my first favorite team since "Seoul City" is out if the picture,but yea "So jimin would you like to join my team?" The guy told me "would I like to no...I would live to!" I said and the guy smiled at me and gave me his business card "Call me when you want to start practice and meet the team,and another thing you won't be going to school anymore since it is not needed!"he said I nodded and saw him walk away "Guys come out here I have something important to tell you!" Couch shouted to my teammates "yes couch"they all asked "This young man next to me well be joining the 2 best team in the world and that team is....The Busan Shadows!"all my teammates clapped and cheered for me "congratulations jimin!!"everybody was telling me.I went back to my duffle bag and saw chanyeol "What's wrong chanchan?" I asked "your leaving the team and your not coming to school no more"he said I sighed and said "I know your sad chanchan,but look in the bright sight I get to do what I've been trying to do my whole life!!" I told him "thats true but your going to leave me alone" "No I won't we're still going to live together chanchan!" I said "Oh yea I forgot"he said and I chuckled.We were walking to our cars and we got in them and went home we got home and I went straight to my room and went and showered for (10 minutes) and got out and put on some grey sweat pants with a black shirt I layed down on my bed and I fell to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello ma peoples I'm just saying I had changed the story a lil ok!!!
Well I hope you liked my story!!😁💜