CHAPTER 18

Jimin P.O.V.~Me and the team had made it to the stadium and got out our car's and we started walking through the back entrance to make it to our locker rooms (5 minutes later) after looking for our locker room we started changing into our uniform

(Jimins team uniform^^)I liked the color of the jersey's "what the hell they gave us new colored and new uniforms!!"baekyun hyung shouted they were all shocked "yea we would usually use bright colored uniforms but these are dark and sexy I love th...

(Jimins team uniform^^)I liked the color of the jersey's "what the hell they gave us new colored and new uniforms!!"baekyun hyung shouted they were all shocked "yea we would usually use bright colored uniforms but these are dark and sexy I love them!!"Kai hyung shouted and we laughed at his reaction and we started changing after i was finished I went to our restrooms that were connected to the locker rooms and looked at my self in the mirror "what the fuck I love these too"I said they were a good color and they matched with my hair color too and I loved the shirt the most cause it hugged my very small feminist waist and my abs were seen by the tight shirt that was around my body.I started walking out and saw all of them changed and were talking and laughing amongst each other and they saw me and quieted down "You really do have a small and cute waist"sehun hyung said and I giggled "thank you"I responded and they all smiled "so are you all ready to kick some ass today!"I said "hell yea"they all shouted "hell yea we are,so do we just wait in here till the game starts?"I asked cause it was my first big game like this "yea we usually just hang out and wait till the big game"baekyun hyung said "which in fact is in 1 hour so start shaking off the nervousness guys"I said and they all nodded so we all started playing around and talking to make time go by fast."how much have we been in here for"sehun hyung goaned out "ummm about 30 minutes"I said "damn this shit is taking fucking FOREVER"Kai hyung said "yup"D.O hyung responded.

We heard our lockers door open I looked up and saw our coach "alright guys we are going out to practice,but except you jimin you stay here so nobody could know who you are"he said and I was confused and tilted my head "why?"I asked "guys start going out to the field for practice now"he said and all of them left me and the coach alone "the reason why I need you here is because your our new member and I dont want them to see you yet"he said but "why they're gonna see me sooner or later"I said "yea but,but"he kept on stuttering "but what!"I shouted and he flinched "its that your skills and everything well be posted up on the big screen's when you enter cause you know how suho told you about the captains being presented differently then the other members"he said and I nodded "well jungkook is going first from the other team since he's the captain and for every captain it shows they're skills,ability,speed,hidden talents name,age,and what he looks like so we have everything down for you but what we have noticed is that wverything about you is so perfect that you have broken jungkooks long championship for the best captain with evrything but you have passed him and nobody knows that except me,you,and some of the staff members who helped me with your information"he said and I had my mouth gaped open I was shocked "So your saying I'm better then Seoul City's captain like the captain from the best team ever"I asked and he nodded and I smiled brightly.

"So do I just stay in here till the game starts"i asked again and he nodded "alright can I watch the practice on the T.V then while I'm here"I asked once again "yea but make sure to watch your team so you can fix they're mistakes when you go outside"he said "ok"I said and he started walking out and I turned on the T.V watching both teams practicing.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Exo P.O.V.~We had all walked out the locker room and left our coach and jimin "what do you think they're going to talk about?"sehun asked "I dont know,but I know its something important though"suho said "come on lets get this practice over with and beat they're asses"Xiumin said and we all nodded.We had all walked out to the stadium when we saw Seoul City talking and laughing while practicing but then they saw us and stopped laughing but kept talking while looking at us,we just looked away and started practicing and passing the balls and people started filling in the seats and watched us practicing.