Chapter Eighteen (Sabrina McCall)

“I’m coming to pick you up right now Sab,” Lydia said through the phone. I chuckled.

“Okay. What are you going to wear Lyd?” I asked her as I looked through my closet for my own outfit. I silently cried for joy when I found a cute turquoise dress with a brown belt and skinny straps. I took the belt off the dress added a black one so that it would match with the mini black leather jacket I wanted to pair it with.

“I’m going to where a purple skin tight dress and black heels. It’ll make Jackson crazy and he’ll want to ravish me all-”

“That’s enough Lydia. I don’t need the details of you and Jackson’s sex life thank you very much.” Ewww, too many details. I hear a knock at my door and go over to answer it. I glare at the boy in front of me. “Lydia, can I call you back. Pick me up around-” I’m cut off as Stiles takes my phone and begins to talk to Lydia.

“Hey babe. I’m taking her to the party. Bye!” Stiles says into the phone and then proceeds to hang up. He shrugs and throws me my phone back.

“Stiles! What the hell?!” I yell at him.

“Scott’s in trouble. We need to leave now.” I looked at him doubtfully. I crossed my arms and looked him full on, still in only a pair of sweats and a tank top.

“Why should I trust you?”

“Sabrina! Please! I’m tired of fighting with you. I hate how you’re always mad at me or how you hate on me. I’m sorry! I’m really and honestly sorry! I just want to be with you and hold you and call you my girlfriend. I hate not being able to be with you. Sabrina, for the sake of my humanity, say you’ll forgive me for every single thing I’ve done wrong. Please, I beg of you.” I rolled my eyes at him and smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Now was that so hard Mr. Stilinski? Apology accepted now kiss me you fool.” He bends down and kisses me, moving his lips in sync with mine. I pull back and grin at him, crinkling my nose. He chuckles.

“So all I’ve had to do this whole time was apologize?” I nodded my head.

“Now what were you talking about Scott being in trouble?” He stiffens and I take notice. “No more lies remember babe?” He smiles at the word “babe”.

“I think there’s something wrong with Scott. He hasn’t been acting himself lately and-”

“I’ve noticed that too. It’s like he has a man period or something.” Stiles chuckles at me.

“Alright then. Get dressed so we can leave.”

“Okay. Now get out so I can get dressed in peace.”

"I’ll wait in the Jeep okay?" I nod my head and lean up to kiss his cheek. He leaves my room and I shut the door, pulling my shirt over my head. I quickly get dressed and as quick as I can in my heels, run out the house and hop into Stiles’ baby.

************************************************************************

We get to the party and see that it’s in full swing. I spot Lydia and wave at her. As she sees I’m with Stiles, her face contorts into a confused one. Wondering who invited him, she makes her way over to us and I quickly pull Stiles’ face close to mine so I can speak to him.

“Lydia is making her way over here and she does not look too thrilled to see you here,” I inform him. He looks up and sees that Lydia is pushing her way through the crowd to get to us.

“I’ll go find Scott. You distract her,” he yells over the noise. I nod my head and push him away just in time for Lydia to appear from the crowd of grinding bodies. She smiles at me but looks around for Stiles.

“What was Stiles doing here?” she questions, looking at me suspiciously. I shrug.

“I don’t know.” Before she can question me further, I pull her along with me to go outside. “Why don’t we go get a drink? Where’s Jackson by the way?”

“He’s getting me a drink.” I look around the crowd of people outside and spot my brother dancing with Allison. “What are you staring at Sabrina?” Crap, she’s caught me. She makes a move to look in the direction I am. If she sees Scott, he’s dead. I spot Jackson and wave him over. He has two drinks in his hand and makes his way towards us.

“Hey Sabrina,” he greets, handing Lydia a drink, unaware that he is distracting her for me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott grip his head and Allison look at him worriedly. He says something to her and backs away slowly, making his way back into the house.

“Why don’t you two go for a dance,” I order Lydia and Jackson. They look at me weirdly as I take their drinks and push them onto the make shift dance floor. I quickly follow Allison as she dashes after a retreating Scott. Where is Stiles when I need him?

“Stiles!” I call out.

“Sabrina!” I hear a muffled voice. I turn to the voice and produce a sigh of relief when I spot Stiles. He pulls me close to him and wraps an arm around my waist.

“I just saw Scott run out the door,” I inform him. We both quickly rush to the open front door and are just in time to see Scott get in our family car and speed out of Jackson’s driveway, a stunned Allison standing by herself in the middle of the driveway.

“Come on Sabrina,” Stiles says, pulling me to the Jeep and gingerly helping me in. He revs the Jeep and pulls out. As we leave the driveway, I see Allison talking to someone. It looks like he’s offering her a ride.

“Who is that Stiles?” I ask him as we pass the two.

“Allison’s ride home I guess thanks to your idiot brother for leaving her.”

“Okay then.” We pull onto the highway and make our way to my house, chasing after my brother. What a great way to spend a Friday night…

I'm back! Well kind of :/ I'm still SUPER busy with school and band :( But I promise I'll try my hardest to update as much as possible. :) KISSES! Love you all! ;D

Next Update: Friday, September 14th :D