Chapter Fifteen (Stiles Stilinski)

“Scott! Scott open up the door! I have to tell you something important!” I called, banging on the door of the McCall house. The door opened and a slightly dazed Sabrina peeped her head out. She rubbed her eyes, them widening when she saw who was at the door. She was still dressed in her pajamas and I couldn’t help but stare at her long, graceful legs, on display because of the really short shorts she was wearing.

“Stiles, my eyes are up here,” she grumbled, seeming to be irritated. I blushed, embarrassed that she had caught me staring. She looked down at her watch, grimacing when she saw the time. “Stiles-” I held up a hand to stop her conversation.

“I know, I know. I’m here really early-”

“Early? Stiles, it’s five in the effing morning!” She yawned and I rubbed the back of my head, feeling slightly guilty for waking her up. “Anyway, why didn’t you climb the wall like last time and sneak into Scott’s room like you always do. I don’t appreciate-” She didn’t finish her sentence because I cut her off with a kiss. She was stunned at first, then reacted. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing me closer to her. Suddenly, I felt a shove and opened my eyes to see a stunned Sabrina.

“Sabrina-” She slammed the door in my face and I heard it bolt lock. I groaned. Did I just ruin my chance of getting back with Sabrina? I decided to do what Sabrina said and climb the side of the house to get to Scott’s room. I pounded on his window. He looked up wearily from under his pillow and rolled his eyes, getting out of bed slowly and coming over to the window to let me in. With the window open, I fell in and stood up quickly.

“What the hell Stiles? It’s five in the morning. You aren’t supposed to be here for two more hours,” he complained. I heard a door slam, probably Sabrina’s. Scott groaned. “Did you knock at the front door?”

“Maybe.”

“Sabrina answered didn’t she?” I nodded my head. “Go talk to her.”

“But I came to talk to you! I have to tell you-”

“Go talk to Sabrina!” he yelled at me, his eyes flashing a yellow color. I got scared, not comprehending what just happened. He closed his eyes and walked over to his bed, flopping down on it and soon falling back asleep.

“Nice talking to you too.” I exited his room and went over to Sabrina’s. I could hear faint crying, instantly feeling bad for my actions. I knocked on her door.

“Go away Stiles!”

“How did you know it was me?” There was silence, sobbing coming from her room. I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open. Sabrina looked up from her bed, knees pulled up to her chest and red eyes glaring at me. “Sabrina.” She got up off her bed and walked towards me, backing me up against the door to her room.

“What is your problem?!? Don’t you understand I don’t want to talk to you,” she yelled, hitting me with her hands, “I don’t want to see you,” she added, crying hysterically at this point, “and I don’t want you to touch me or kiss me.” She stopped hitting me, placing her hands on her tear stained face. I think all that tired her out more because she began to slide to the floor but I caught her, cradling her in my arms and pulled her into my lap on the floor. She turned into my chest and I comforted her, rubbing her head in a loving way and squeezing her closer as she continued to cry.

“Why do you like me?” Sabrina asked, all of a sudden and catching me slightly off guard.

“I’m sorry?”

“Why do you, Stiles Stilinski, my brother’s best friend and partner in crime, like me?” I chuckled, wiping away her tears as she looked up at me with her eyes that resembled my best friend’s.