Chapter One (Allison Argent)

"Let's go Allison!" Mom yelled. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't roll you eyes at me young lady," Mom yelled yet again at me. I gaped at her.

"How did-" I began to ask.

"I'm your mother and mothers know everything. Honey! Let's go!" I grabbed my bag and just as I did, she grabbed my upper arm, pulling me along with her to go find Dad.

"Honey, relax. We still have time," Dad smiled sweetly at Mom. She relaxed a little, letting go of my arm and walked over to Dad. They pecked each other on the lips and I smiled kindly at them. I looked all around our now empty house. When Mom walked, her stilettos made an echoing sound throughout the whole house. I felt a pat on my shoulder and Dad smiled down at me. He kissed me on the forehead and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry we have to move sweetie. I know we're always moving and everything is constantly changing."

"It's okay Dad. It's a new start and a new adventure." He smiled at me again and left to finish packing the rest of the things into the car. To be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to this move. We moved all the time and because of that, I was a year behind in school. Yeah it is a bummer but it is what it is.

"Let's go Allison!"

"Coming Mom!" I pushed off the counter and took one last look at the house. I followed Mom to the car and got in, getting comfortable for the long car ride to California where our new home would be. Dad got into the car last and looked back to me.

"We ready?" he asked. I nodded, inserting my ear buds into my ears. He turned back around, looked to Mom, and took her hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. Dad inserted the keys into the ignition and started it, pulling out of the drive way for the last time in this town. Once on the highway, I leaned my head on the cool window and looked at the full moon that was rising on the night sky. Off to our new life in Beacon Hills...