Chapter 3

"Are you two coming together?", Sooji's mom asks her when they just sit down.

"Yes, mom...he picks me up...why?", Sooji asks coldly.

Her mom smiles and somehow it infuriates her more. "Nothing...just glad that you two get along well..."

"We always do...", she's annoyed.

"I am sorry...the news must be surprising to you...", Shihyun's dad is trying to talk to Sooji. "But we're going to be family....so I hope we all can get along well..."

Shihyun chuckles bitterly. "Family...", he mumbles.

"You have something to say?", his dad turns to him.

"Yes, Dad. You can't marry her!", Shihyun points at Sooji's mom.

"I don't need your approval.", his Dad said coldly.

"So do I...", Shihyun takes Sooji's hand. "You can't marry her mom because I married her."

Both Sooji's mom and Shihyun's Dad are staring at them like they're just growing two heads.

"What the hell did you just say?!", his Dad gets up.

"We're married. And you can't marry my mom in law.."

PLAAAK!!!

"SHIHYUN AAH!!!", Sooji screams terrified.

His Dad slapped him so hard he almost falls backwards. Thank God, he's holding on to Sooji's hand.

"DONT YOU DARE PLAYING GAME WITH ME!!"

Shihyun touches his torn lips. It stings. "I am not playing games...We're married...if you don't believe me, I'll send the document to your office tomorrow..."

"Sooji ah...is that true?", her mom finally speaks up.

"Yes, mom...it's true..."

"Why?? You did that to sabotage my marriage, didn't you?"

"No Mom. I did that because I LOVE HIM..", her voice is shaking from holding on her emotion.

Shihyun looks at her surprised. She didn't need to say that. Why did she say that?

"What?"

"I love him...and if you give your only daughter a little bit attention like a mother should...you would know...", she said to her mother coldly. "Come on...", Sooji turns to Shihyun and ask him to get out of that place.

Shihyun nods grab her hand then lead her out.

===========

"Oh, Shit!", Shihyun cursed when his car entered his apartment parking lot.

"Why? What happen??", Sooji confused.

"I forget to drive you home...", he was so busy with his own thought, he drives in autopilot and ended up in his apartment.

"I don't want to go home...", Sooji mumbles. "Besides....isn't this my home too now?", she smiles teasingly. Trying to lighten the mood after the disaster that's just happened.

And it makes him chuckles. "It is...", Shihyun gets out and open the car door for her. "Should I carry you up there?"

"What??"

"It's a tradition...for a newlywed..."

"Are you serious??"

Shihyun doesn't answer instead he swipes her of her feet and carrying her to the elevator.

"KWON SHIHYUN!!", Sooji yelps in surprise. "Are you crazy??", Did his dad hit him too hard and now he's going crazy??

"Nope...it's my first wedding...", and might be his last. But he doesn't say that out loud. "Better make the best of it...", he smirks.