Chapter 32

Sooji is staring at the man in front of her. Shihyun. He's busy munching his food. She knew Shihyun barely has a good night sleep recently. Because he kept having that dream. And it's her fault. She made him worried too much.

"Sooji ah...why aren't you eating?"

"Huh?", she's too deep in her thought she didn't even realize Shihyun is looking back at her.

"Does it taste bad? Should I make you something else?"

"No...it tastes good...it's just...", she can't even tell him what she was thinking.

"Are you okay??? Are you dizzy or-"

"I am fine Shihyun ah...", Sooji grabs Shihyun's hand to stop him from panicking. "I am okay...I was just thinking...that recently...you didn't get a good night sleep because you keep having a nightmare...Should we talk?"

Shihyun sighs. "I am sorry..."

"Stop saying sorry...you kept saying that recently...and I hate that...what happened to me wasn't your fault...it wasn't anyone fault..."

"It happened to my Mom...and now you...everyone that I love suffered..."

"Don't say that... remember when I said that everyone I love always disappeared...and you convince me that you won't...that you'll always by my side...I believe you...so now, please believe me when I say that I didn't suffer...I am happy with you...happiest than I've ever been..."

"You're happy?", Shihyun looks at her hopefully.

"I am...And stop comparing me with your Mom...I am not dying...I might be sick...but I'll be fine..."

"I don't want to lose you...", Shihyun looks at her desperately.

"You won't...I promise I'll be here...to annoy you for the rest of your life...", she smiles mischievously.

Shihyun chuckles. He moves forward to give her a kiss. "As long as I can kiss you whenever I want to..."

"You taste like omelette...", Sooji mumbles.

=================

"How is Shihyun doing? I haven't met him in a while...", Sejoo says while giving Sooji a drink. A glass of water. They are on the nest.

Sooji is starting at her glass sadly. She misses alcohol. "He's fine...just super busy...he wanted to finish his college faster...so he takes a lot of class...", and left her alone. Bored.

"Never thought there's going to be a day where Shihyun becomes this committed to something...", Sejoo chuckles.

"Maybe I should take an extra course...", she really has nothing to do while Shihyun is busy. "Or maybe I should be looking for a part-time job..."

Sejoo bursts out laughing. "You? Doing a part-time job?", he says between his laugh. "I can't imagine you, taking orders from anyone..."

"Yaaa!! I mean teaching cello...not being waitress...", Sooji rolls her eyes.

"Sorry...", Sejoo tries to stop laughing. "But I bet Shihyun won't let you..."

Yeah. Shihyun definitely won't let her. "He worried too much..."

"That's because he loves you too much too...", Sejoo smirks.

Sooji sighs. "Sejoo...can I have a glass of wine..."

"No! Are you crazy??!"

"How about a cold beer?", she negotiates.

"Yaaa!!!", Sejoo was going to scolds her but it was cut off because his phone is ringing. "Hello...", Sejoo picks it up. "What? Now? Can't you handle it yourself? I am busy...", he looks at Sooji.