Chapter 23

"It's an order. Not a question. Besides, isn't this what you want?", his Dad looks at him suspiciously.

This is what he wanted. To let the world know that Sooji is his wife. But why he suddenly feels so anxious about that. "Isn't it better to announced that we're engaged instead of married...we're still in college...that'll look really reckless...", Shihyun reasons.

"I'll think about that.", his Dad says coldly.

Shihyun just turned down the chance for introducing Sooji as his wife. The chance that he has been waiting forever. Because it's too early and they aren't ready. That's what he's trying to tell himself. Hoping Sooji will believe it too.

===============

Clap!!!Clap!!!Clap!!!

Sooji looks up when she heard clapping sound as soon as she finished. "Shihyun ah...", it's Shihyun. Sitting alone at the audience seat. She and Wooshik were trying to practice at the stage.

Shihyun gets up and takes a bouquet of red roses. "it sounds great...", Shihyun smiles and hands the flowers to Sooji.

"What's with all of this?", Sooji can't help but smile, receiving the flowers. Really not expecting Shihyun will be there early. "Did you do something wrong??", Sooji asks suspiciously. He used to do this whenever he feels guilty.

Shihyun doesn't say anything. He just smiles and kisses her forehead.

"Eheeemmm!", Wooshik clears his throat loudly.

"Oh...I am so sorry Oppa...", Sooji blushes. Almost forgot that Wooshik still there.

"Why would you say sorry...", Shihyun grumbles.

"We're done here...", Wooshik takes his backpack. "If you're still feeling unwell...just call me...we don't need to practice tomorrow..."

"But...", Sooji tries to protest but Wooshik cuts her off. "Bye..."

"What happened??", Shihyun looks at Sooji worriedly.

"I am fine...how was the meeting with your Dad??"

"Don't try to change the subject...", Shihyun starts checking her temperature, her palms. "You look a little bit pale..."

"I am just tired..."

"Really???"

"I am really fine...I just need a rest...", Sooji insists. "So...how was the meeting?"

"Can we talk about that at home?", Shihyun holds Sooji's hand.

Sooji nods. Something must be happening. She can feel it from the way how tightly he holds her hand.

============

"So...ready to talk?", Sooji asks. They've arrived home 2 hours ago. After a quiet drive, Shihyun went straight to the kitchen to make dinner for both of them. Shihyun didn't even say a word during their meal. And Sooji was trying to give him some space and time to think. But two hours is enough. Now, she's standing in front Shihyun who's laying on their bed.

"Come here...", Shihyun is patting an empty space beside him. Asking Sooji to lay down with him. Sooji gets up to the bed obediently and sits on the bed, facing him. Refused to lie down.

"I love it when you're wearing my T-shirt...", Shihyun smiles.

"Are you stalling?"

"I am not..."

"Then why don't you say what was actually happening?"

"I...", Shihyun don't know how to start.

"Come on...you make me nervous..."