Chapter 20

Jimin POV

Curling up in Yoongi's hospital bed, Yoongi is nuzzled up against my side, his head on my chest with an arm latched around my waist. I smile down at him, my fingers drawing random little patterns on his side where my hand is rested.

"Hyung, why didn't you ever say anything to me? Why didn't you ever tell me?" I ask softly, wanting to know the answer to what's been eating away at me for months now. He sighs, shaking his head against my chest gently.

"Do we have to talk about this?" Yoongi questions in a whisper, looking up at me with his adorable full pout. I can't help but smile at the sight, leaning down and pecking his lips lightly, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that all of this is real right now. That I actually get to kiss him, that he's actually alive right now.

"Please, hyung? I've been wanting to know ever since I watched them wheel you out of that damn motel unconscious six months ago." I request quietly, not wanting to force him but also really wanting an answer. He sighs in return, laying his head back down on my chest rather than looking up at me.

"It's not your fault, if that's what you're thinking, Jiminie." Yoongi mumbles quietly, burying his face against me gently. I frown at his response, not particularly feeling much bette about the matter as I rub his back gently.

"Hyung, please." I try one last time, deciding I won't push it further if he continues to refuse. He groans in response though, huffing quietly as he readjusts how he's curled up into me to get comfier.

"I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't want you to worry, Jimin. I didn't want to stress you out and my problems aren't yours to try and fix anyways. I just... I wanted to try and be strong enough to get through my own shit alone, be strong enough for you. I never really thought you were ever gonna fall for a fucked up mess anyways." Yoongi grumbles softly before letting out a small yawn. I smile at even the small sound that emits from him as he yawns, tightening my grip lightly in a manner to simply give him a light squeeze.

"Hyung, you're not a fucked up mess or any of those things that you think you are. You're talented, and beautiful, and good enough just the way you are. Okay? I don't want you hiding this type of stuff from me, Yoongi. I wanna be there to help you. I wanna be there with you through thick and thin. I don't want you to feel like you're all alone, because you're not and you never will be. If nothing else, you're always going to have me, okay?" I tell him, causing him to lift his head to look up at me. I can see the tears in his eyes as his pouty lips quiver, pulling me into a tight hug just seconds later.

I just smile, wrapping my arms around him properly as I kiss the top of his head gently.

"It's okay, hyung. You're okay." I whisper softly, rubbing his back as I just let him cry. He whimpers and whines quietly in my arms, taking a few minutes before he finally manages to calm down. I watch as he pulls away just enough to look up at me with his lips in a pout once more, finding him pressing his lips against mine just seconds later in the most gentle manner possible. I smile into the kiss, letting our lips move together in such a soft way, loving the feeling. Though, knowing he's still weak and worn down, I soon pull away, not too surprised when I find him breathing heavier than myself when we part.

"I love you, Yoongi." I whisper softly, cupping his cheeks gently as I begin to wipe his tears away. He sighs softly in a contented manner, eyes fluttering shut for a moment as he nuzzles his face into my hands a bit.

"I love you too, Jiminie. I'm sorry for trying to leave you. I promise I won't don't it again." Yoongi mumbles quietly, looking and sounding exhausted but still being able to hear the lovingness in his voice.

"That's all that matters to me, baby." I murmur softly, pecking his lips once more.

THE END

———————
A/N:

Hi everyone!! Please don't hate me for the story finally coming to an end 🥺 I hope you all enjoyed the story!

Thank you all for reading to the end! Hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you all in another story!

Love you all!