28

"I thought you said you'd quit."

Elio looked over at his boyfriend as he let out the cloud of fumes out of his mouth. "Bad habits can't be easily broken." Elio motioned with his cigarette over at Oliver. "You use to smoke too, don't be a hypocrite."

Oliver chuckled as he slipped his shoes off. "Whatever, twink."

"Hey!" Elio laughed as he leaned over the balcony, putting out his cigarette, turning towards his boyfriend right after. "Shut it."

"Twink, twink, twink, twink." He burst out laughing as a pillow was thrown at him.

"Stop it!" Elio tackled the boy down to the bed, laughing along to the man that was now underneath him.

Oliver wrapped his hands around Elio's neck, pulling him further down, staring into his eyes. They looked loving and caring, something he hadn't seen in so long. He whispered as if he wanted to be careful with his words, "Do you remember?"

Elio smiled as he pushed Oliver's hair out of his face. "Elio."

"Oliver."

The two shared a sighed of content as they stared at each other. Elio leaned down and kiss his boyfriend, his hands being careful as they grabbed onto his shirt.

The older pushed Elio down so he was on top, pushing himself close to the boy. He kissed down to his neck and Elio broke into a fit of giggles.

"You're tickling me."

"Oh, am I?" Oliver then continued to place kisses on Elio's neck, the boy trying hard to move away.

"Oli! Stop!"

Elio playfully hit Oliver's shoulder, to which the older overreacted and fell back on the bed. "No, I've fallen!"

"Shh!! My parents are sleeping, idiota." Elio jumped on Oliver, straddling him as he pushed his hand over his mouth.

Oliver lifted Elio's hand away as he sat up and wrapped his arms around his back, staring up at him. "I love you."

Elio smiled. The two told each other they loved each other in letters and sometimes over calls but never like this. "I love you too." He looked over at the clock and his smile grew wider. "Midnight. Do you know what today is?"

Oliver shook his head as he planted a chaste kiss on his lips, humming. "What day is it?"

"Your birthday."

Oliver looked up, frowning. "My birthday?"

Elio nodded as he circled his finger on Oliver's bare chest. "You turn twenty six today."

Oliver's eyes widened. "I missed your birthday."

"I'm nineteen." Elio shifted on Oliver's lap. "Whole grown man."

"Shut up you twink."

"Asshole."