4

Maybe things had to be seen from different perspectives. Not just from above, but also from below, at least for this case. Soobin was never interested in helping other people, not more than a show as his family's prestige or stage.

Today Soobin woke up earlier than usual, he used the whole morning to take a shower and have proper breakfast. Though, he always complained that the food they were consuming was contaminated already and it didn't taste good, he would never eat something if he didn't know who the cook was. Yet today, he didn't even care about what kind of food he was eating for breakfast.

Didn't matter. Soobin ate bread and that was all.

Meanwhile, his friend Beomgyu was curious about Soobin's change of behaviour. Everyone would grumble every morning, knowing that they had to do their duty in field helping people and giving educations for small kids, Soobin was not exception. But it was 7 in the morning and Beomgyu found his senior eating up stack of bread in greed.

That time, Soobin had his hair done, very clean, even the comma-pony looked better than it supposed to.

"Where does the motivation come from?" Beomgyu asked as he just finished burnishing himself in white shirt with alma mater logo on the left side of his chest.

"Bread?" Soobin answered calmly.

"So you're looking good for bread?"

"I look good everytime." As he didn't care, Soobin continues eating without minding Beomgyu's questions. "Where are the others?"

"They will come in a few minutes." Beomgyu then joined Soobin at the plastic and aluminium-made dining table, reaching out for some breads and a glass of milk. "Seriously hyung, how many breads did you eat? You didn't leave some for me."

"They still have a lot of bread, ask for another pack!"

Beomgyu shook his head in disbelief, knowing that he had to endure to be with Soobin for the next ten days. Soobin could be very nice sometimes, but he was no different to a bossy and moody teenager in puberty in the other times.

"I unpacked your bag already." Said Beomgyu as he took a small bite of bread. "You hate it when someone touches your bag."

"Oh, I do." Soobin chewed bread for a while and ingested until he could finally speak clearly again. "Anyway, thanks for helping me."

"You are welcome?" The younger guy raised one of his eyebrows, still wondering about what kind of action Soobin would do this time.

The two didn't speak anymore, but Soobin kept doing suspicious movements, which spurted questions on Beomgyu's mind. For a while Beomgyu thought that Soobin was crazy due to the chaotic environment, but Soobin seemed more active and stimulated rather than suppressing stress or being bored.

Soobin finished his last bread and took a glance to his left wrist, checking out what time it was.

"Gotta go. I'll go back soon." He left the base camp immediately as if he was running out of time for something, not forgetting to bring his unpacked bag with him. Beomgyu narrowed both of his eyes in the middle of biting a bread, deliberating about Soobin's unusual response to everything.

Why was he in such hurry?

The tall guy walked to the enterance gate of the evacuation camp, then he just stood there as soon as he arrived, like he was waiting for something, or someone. The man had his backpack hanging on one shoulder.

Not even five minutes went by, Soobin caught Huening Kai's figure on his eyes. An automatic smile appeared on the face, but he ereased it quickly because he found it stupid to smile at someone who never was really close to him.