chapter 11: The arrival in wave country

Naruto and his parents along with kakashi hinata Sasuke zabuza haku and kisame were talking about many different things. For zabuza and kisame they were catching up on old times kakashi and Sasuke were talking about how easy the mission would go with sutch powerful Allies but naruto was nowhere to be found. Well that's If you want to be dead and erased from existence that is. He was there.but unlike other shinobi he takes the job seriously and waits within the shadows. Currently he was following his team and spies but he could hear haku and Hinata talking about him. He then snuck up behind haku and put a kunai to her throat and said." You know. I always did hate people who gossip too loudly. I'm certain whatever you were asking Hinata had to do with the mission and not my love life correct???." You couldn't see it but haku was now sweating like crazy behind her mask and said." No. No we're not talking about that naruto Sama. Hero of the hidden mist." And naruto then looked at Hinata and asked." Hinata. What exactly WERE The two of you talking about???. Because I heard my name plus yours and the word love used in the last hour that we've been traveling." And Hinata said." Well.um. I guess we were talking about relationships and then one thing lead to another and I may have accidentally brought your name up in The conversation???." And naruto said." You should know this Hinata. There is nothing worse then letting your emotions get in the way of the mission. Otherwise. Your going to die. Learn to kill your emotions in battle and deal with them after the fight is over." And Hinata said." So. You never felt love or hate anger frustration or even sadness???." And naruto said." When you are a shinobi who by definition are assassin's. Your emotions are The first thing you kill. Anything else is secondary." Naruto Then removed The kunai from haku's throat and said." Don't bring up my love life again. Or you just might be dead by morning. Are we clear???." Haku just nodded and rubbing her neck said." Is he always that serious lady hinata??? Because if so. I'd hate to be the first person to ever cross his path on a bad day." Minato and Kushina were watching everything from over their shoulders as they looked at zabuza and kisame and zabuza said." We really need to talk to your kid about how to get along with other people. And maybe find a lo..." Kushina and minato covered zabuza's mouth and said." Your right zabuza. We do need to talk to him about what The difference between true love and a love for your village is. You see. You don't know naruto very well so he believes that If he could save everyone else and keep them safe and happy Then there's nothing he needs to be happy accept for me and his father and grandparents jiraia and Tsunade of the sannin. That's why he hates other people accept for us using that word around him." Zabuza just couldn't believe it!!!. Naruto was everything he and kisame used to be. Calm, collected, fearless, devoted to his village and it's people but never felt The need for making himself happy. To find true love. He prioritized the mission and The people involved before himself!!!. What could change a 12 year old to become a merciless cold hearted person without knowing what it's like to feel pain suffering and sadness???. So zabuza asked." Okay I get it now. He's always more worried about The village and it's people but when it comes to himself, he could care less about if he lives or died on the battlefield right???. But something must have pushed him to do sutch an awful thing also. Like perhaps. Not having people to love him to begin with???. Or a family to call his own???." And minato said." That's correct zabuza. For twelve years he's been lied to about many things. Mainly us. His own parents. So we're making progress in reconnecting with him. But it's still a slow process since he won't put much faith in those he feels are unworthy of it. but I think for some reason he truly trusts you and kisame with his life. I saw the way he looked at The two of you when you were sparring in kenjutsu. Kushina. I think it's time we took him to the island where you grew up in." And Kushina said." Your right minato. It's time he knew where The Roots of his heritage came from. After The mission we'll take him there." They made it to tazuna's home in record time and when tazuna saw that The bridge was almost finished and a pile of dead bandits floating away in the water below zabuza smirked and said." See old man. I told you that The bridge was safe with The demon brothers watching over Them. Naruto Then said." See tazuna. I told you that you wouldn't have to worry. Gozu maizu. The two of you can Head back to spy on Gato so I can find The most effective way to kill him." And gozu said." Well he always keeps his office window wide open an there's a tree line ten feet facing it. He's also got twelve guards on the first floor and second floor of the mansion.the third floor has only five and he keeps two guards with him at all times." Naruto then said." Thanks guys. Your dismissed. Well zabuza kisame. Ready to have some fun???." Kisame then got a blood thirsty grin on his face and said." Let's do it!!!. Samehada is starving." And zabuza said." I guess I'll have to take the second floor while you take the first floor kisame. Haku. Disable The guards at the front entrance." And haku said." Yes master zabuza." Naruto then said." Alright guys we have a plan. Let's move out. Mom dad Sasuke Sakura and Hinata. You will stay with tazuna and his family. Half of you will also protect the bridge workers. Am I clear???." Naruto just gave them a look that said."don't screw this up" and Hinata said." You can count on us Naruto-kun." Naruto's heart skipped a beat but then it was gone. He then ran off with the demon brothers kisame haku and zabuza to kill Gato.