chapter 6: The history of the tailed beasts revealed!!!.

As promised kurama had chosen to tell the TRUE history of the tailed beasts and WHY they were created but what would soon shock everyone especially The shinobi is WHO created them to begin with.and so kurama started to tell the tale of The tailed beasts as he said." Long ago there existed a clan not from this world or rather dimension. A woman known as kaguya Otsutsuki came to this world in an effort to get humans to stop fighting and bring peace to each other.sadly this was not the case so she went to the divine tree and ate the fruit from witch grew only once every 1.000 years and gained a powerful ability witch is now called chakra. This is where chakra came from this woman kaguya Otsutsuki was known from then on as The rabbit goddess and mother of all chakra. Centuries passed and she eventually got pregnant and gave birth to two boys hagoromo Otsutsuki and hamura Otsutsuki. Who would later be known as the sage of six paths and Moon guardian. well five centuries passed and The Powers of The divine fruit had begun to corrupt kaguya. She merged with The divine tree creating The juubi.ten tails. Well The only way too defeat their own mother was to seal her away inside the moon.after witch hagoromo Otsutsuki became The VERY first jinchuriki.another few centuries passed and hagoromo had begun to share his knowledge of chakra with The world when it came time to choose a successor to The ninja Creed. he had chosen his son asura over Indra because of the way in witch asura was able to bring back followers.indra grew consumed by hatred and anger thus the curse of the uchiha clan was born and The senju and uzumaki clan as well.before his death the sage of six paths knew he had to stop The juubi from destroying everything again and using his rinnegan split The ten tails into nine individual beings.after his death humans saw The incredible power we possessed and instead of becoming savior's of mankind we were constantly used as weapons of war to the point where The only thing we knew was death and destruction until a chosen jinchuriki of uzumaki clan blood would help free us from that cycle of hatred and become the new sage of six paths. That person is you.naruto senju uzumaki namikaze. You are The child of prophecy that hagoromo Otsutsuki spoke of back then and The very same child of prophecy The toads speak of now." Needless to say that every single villager including the third and fourth hokage were now seeing The tailed beasts in a new light. And it wasn't The way they thought it was. Kushina then asked." So it's not just Mito Uzumaki myself and naruto who were destined to be jinchuriki but others throughout history as well???. Amazing!!!." And kurama said." Yes it is. Now that you know of The true history of my origin what will you do???. Fear and try to kill me???. Or worship and respect naruto for keeping me contained???." A random villager Then approached naruto and kurama and bowed before them and said" we shall respect you and naruto Sama. We are sorry. Lord kurama Otsutsuki." Just then a shadow clone from The Mizukage office dispelled and naruto said." Mom dad kurama!!!. Madara uchiha has been spotted in The hidden mist controlling The three tails and his host yagura!!!. If we use hiraishin we can save another jinchuriki and put an end to The civil war!!!.

Next time chapter 7 the Rush to save a fellow jinchuriki and tailed beast.

How will our heroes save yagura and the sanbi???

Can they kill Madara in time to stop The civil war???

And will alliances be made if they succeed???.

Find out in chapter 7.

That's all for now and don't forget to vote and send a comment.