chapter 4: the Hokage's search for a new civilian council.

After considering everything that was said in his heated argument with The uchiha and Hyuga clan families who were about to cut All ties with the village of konoha Hiruzen Sarutobi had no other options but to comply with their demands of a shared adoption of naruto. In the shared adoption form Hiruzen had noticed that The two clans came to an agreement on the fact that it wasn't for power but for naruto's own well being and as much as jiraia wanted to disagree with the idea of naruto being adopted by the uchiha clan and Hyuga clan he couldn't bring himself to dishonor minato and Kushina's last wish. Provided that he had visited at least twice a month and stayed for naruto's birthday every year. Sadly Hiruzen and his actions and lack of compitence to take action against an internal threat that a 12 year old child. A 12 year old!!! Had to do what he neglected to do himself. Well needless to say that when The daimio met Hiruzen at The palace and in his office The daimio was furious with him in hearing that naruto was killing people and resolving issues that he could have done himself and was given no room for argument in giving naruto his inheritance ALL of his inheritance left by his parents. Hiruzen groaned in irritation and said." Please forgive me Lord daimio. I had no idea things would get this far out of hand. But on The bright side naruto has made The village much safer for everyone and thanks to him and his shadow clones we can identify threats from other villages and their nations leaders before they happen. Witch makes it easier on jiraia to spend more time with the boy. You should know that he's recently discovered a plot by orochimaru to have one of his implanted shinobi spies to steal the forbidden scroll of sealing. And has already identified The culprit witch he has killed and left no traces of ever committing The act and dismissed it as " food poisoning" burning The body and washing away All evidence. It's quite terrifying how methodical he is and again I am sorry for letting my old age get the better of me." And The daimio said." Until tsunade senju has been located and The civilian council replacements found I, Lord RAIDO namikaze, daimio of fire country and younger brother of minato namikaze shall reserve your punishment. Provided my nephew naruto namikaze uzumaki has his heritage revealed to The entire village. And this subject is not up for discussion Hiruzen!!!. You will do this or I will cut All funding for the entire village of konoha and allow The Hyuga and uchiha clans sanctuary in my palace!!!. AM. I . CLEAR!?!?." Hiruzen just shrunk under The killing intent and very furious tone of voice The daimio used and said." What about tsunade???. She's vowed never to return to the village ever again." And The daimio said." I have already thought about that and I'm currently in the process of freezing any and all of konoha's senju clan bank accounts she will have no money to pay for saki or gambling. She's going to have no choice but to Then return to the village and stay there working as head of The hospital to pay off her debts and all senju clan family funds will be transferred to the uzumaki and namikaze bank accounts to return what the civilian council has rightfully stolen from naruto's inheritance. We have much work to do Hiruzen. Much work indeed."