chapter 16:a frozen heart begins to thaw

It's been two weeks since naruto and his family began his training in The uzumaki clan art of sealing and kenjutsu and he was progressing at a very rapid pace. His fuinjutsu skills were now just as if not better then even Mito's. Naruto could perform the eight trigrams divine seal and was already able to control up to six tails of The kyuubi's chakra without losing control of himself. Mito told him that it's not a matter of Who was in control but who's will was stronger and so slowly loosening up the seal one day at a time with extensive training with controlling his emotions he was about to eventually take control of Kurama's chakra making it his own and unlocking nine tails sage mode he was also given the uzumaki clan family dragon summoning contract and The King of dragons Osaru had tested naruto to see if his heart was pure by placing multiple beautiful gems in front of him and when naruto looked at the gems he realized this was a test so naruto then said." So your saying that you will let me have any one of the gems in front of me and I can do what I want with it???." And Osaru said."that is correct naruto Sama. So what will you do???. will you accept the offer given to you???. Or will you refuse and risk great power???." And naruto said." As tempting as both offers are. I have to humbly decline both. To take the gems would be greedy and to risk learning great powers without knowing the side effects of it would be foolish. " And Osaru said." then congratulations naruto uzumaki. You have passed my test. For to turn down such a greedy offer for the gems or to take the easy way out and foolishly accept great power without knowing the consequences of using it is what we dragons value and cherish the most. And that is doing something without asking for anything in return.the dragon clan accepts you as our new summoner" Osaru Then disappeared in a puff of smoke and Kushina said." Well done naruto. Your training is now complete. Tomorrow morning we head back to the leaf village to report your training to Hiruzen and..." Naruto then interupted and said."no way. he kept secrets from me so I will do the same thing to him. tell him that the training was successful and that my skills in chakra control are at least kage level. I'm not letting him know that I am far more powerful than he thinks." And Mito said." It's understandable that you don't trust Sarutobi any more and have no reason to reveal your true skills to anyone else yet. But rest assured Hashirama tobirama and myself will deal with him personally. Our clans are very close friends with the fire daimio who is from the namikaze clan and will be visiting The day of the finals. It is there in public that we shall announce a vote of no confidence in Hiruzen's abilities to perform his tasks as hokage.a majority of the village will support this vote as The senju clan is very powerful. Physically and politically." And naruto said." FINE. I trust you will have the entire village turned against him by the end of the first match of the finals???."and Mito said." Of course we will. Family means everything to the uzumaki clan. Now get some sleep. We have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow." And so with their conversation brought to an end naruto Decided to start packing up his things early that day and went to bed as he lay down and let sleep take over Kushina and minato along with the senju family watched as naruto fell asleep and Kushina could have sworn she heard naruto talking in his sleep and what she heard him say worried her as naruto mumbled in his sleep saying." No!!!. Hinata-chan!!!. Don't go!!!. Please don't leave me!!!. Don't die!!!. Please!!!. I love you Hinata-chan!!!. I'm the one who should protect you!!!." It seemed like the conversation that she had with naruto was beginning to weigh on him quite heavily since then. Though it did give him motivation it didn't do much of anything for his frozen heart. Perhaps a song would help him with realizing how much Hinata truly loves him. He was just like his father so smart yet also very dense when it came to woman but then again. He was never shown love growing up to begin with. It's time that All changed. and Kushina knew exactly how to do it. An arranged marriage between Hinata and naruto. Kushina just knew that one way or another she's going to get the two of them together. She then said to herself" If I can pull this off then the future of the uzumaki clan will live on. I just have to figure out how to convince Hiashi that an arranged marriage between Hinata and naruto would be a great idea. I have to find out what he wants in exchange." And with that thought out of the way she and The rest of the family went to pack up their own belongings as well.