Trouble

2 weeks later....

(Y/n) pov

I look around the factory that is producing money. Two-Face escape from prison and Batman is busy with something that is important then dealing with him. I turned off the alarms so if i get caught they wouldn't be able to call for back-up. I took a deep breathe and took a bad guy down. 'One guy down. Twelve to go', i went to high grounds to locate every thugs around. I took my time before finding out Two-Face is no where to be seen. 'I should see if there is someone in the control room i can interrogate', i grapple up to the control room to see a thug pressing some buttons. 'Perfect. I can practice on my interrogate on him', i thought. Oh? What are you going to do tickle him to death? I kicked the door wide open, "Where is he?!", i yelled at him. I walk into the room, "I ain't scared of you", the thug turned around. See you can't-. I grab onto his shirt collar and pushed him toward glass. The glass broke and his head was over the railing where the glass was placed, "Where!?", i yelled again. His face was full of fear. Yeah i would be as well. His head is over a pool of hot lava. "OK-OK! I'll talk. He's in the main office. I swear!", i threw him onto the floor. Before he could get up and run for it i grab his back head to smash it onto the floor. That got to hurt.

I found myself walking into a destroyed hallway that was full of bricks and wood laying on the floor. I heard the speakers going off, "I know you're in here kid. You made a name for yourself here in Gotham, you know. But if i were you, i would leave immediately", Dent voice was soft and calming. "Or come face me! I want to see what is all the ruckus about?", i heard Two-Face voice and that sounded not soft. I walk into a room that had a white railing around the middle. I look down to see thugs with weapons, a big guy, and 3 robot guns, "(H/n) is after Two-Face", i heard one of the thugs said. "Yeah but have you heard? She can beat a ton of guys with or without weapons. She's just like Batman", the other spoke. To bad, nobody will found out that you were trained by Batman. I would enjoy their reactions. I rolled my eyes and spotted a vent. I slide into it and lead under the thugs but i could get out to jump them. So i follow the vent that lead me into a room that was beside the room the thugs were in. I got out and looked around to see if i can break a wall. I found a wall that looked like it can be break by using the explosive gel. I put my symbol before i donate i went into the vent and climbed up again. I climbed onto the rope and donate the gel, "WHAT THA-", i jumped onto the thug and to the other two without them shooting at me. I destroyed the robot guns and found out a gate got open up. I walked towards the open gate to see a hallway and at the end it was filled with thugs. They haven't realize i beat their little friends yet. I picked up a small rock and hit it on one of the thugs, "HEY!? WHA-", they turned around to see me. "Hi", i smiled before i punched one down and they started to fight back. Soon i knocked down each thug down. I smiled and kept walking until i ended up in a dead end. Looks like you have to hack the heads. The heads? Look up. I look up and see different heads. On the left there is three heads that need to be the same and do the same thing to the right. I took my remote hacking device and hacked one of the heads. Yeah. Now make the other one the same like the others. I hacked the head until the three are the same face. Good. Do to the right as well. I hack until the right side has the same faces and a gate opened up until i saw a sniper pointing his gun at me. I hid next to a desk that was flipped over. Shit now what. I poke my head out and put it down when he shot. He quickly reloaded again. 'Looks like he needs to reload everything he shots'. I smiled and poke my head out again and ducked when he shot. I quickly ran to a wall. He reload and points the sniper at me. He's so stupid. He could of shot you through the desk and this wall. I'm glad his stupid. I did the same routine until i got closer to him. 'OK. Last one', i poke my head, he shot and started to reload. I got out of the spot i was in and knocked the gun out of his hands. I saw there was a window behind him. Two-Face is behind that glass wall. I put my hands onto the thug's neck and i pushed him towards the glass wall. The glass shattered, me being on top of the thug, and seeing Two-Face sitting on a throne chair. His face was relax until he look up and saw me. I landed on top of the thug that tried to kill me with the sniper. I look around to see a lot of unarmed men. That is A LOT of men. I started to dodge and knocking down the thugs down while Two-Face enjoys the show i was in. Took so long but i finally beat down every signal thug in the room. "Every impressive but-", he shot a pistol at my leg. I yelled in pain, "Shit". Soon he got off his throne and slowly walked towards me. He points the pistol at me, "It wasn't brave coming here, it was stupid", i tried to get up. I got onto one of my knee, "But someone has a eye on you. That is why I'm keeping you alive". 'Wait? What does he mean?', I look up to see the pistol hitting me in the face. Soon blackness filled my vision.