Truth or Lie?

(Y/n) pov

This kid is something; I mean he left the mansion to go see Bruce in the Wayne Manor building in broad daylight. Then when it was dark out, he left the mansion without anyone noticing, beat the living shit out of a man that can hardly breathe now and came back with Dick, covered in cuts. "Ah!", Dick yelled in pain. "Sorry...I'm still learning how to stitch...I didn't hurt you that must", I asked worried in my eyes. "Its fine (Y/n). I took the cuts, I can take the stitch..", he smiled to me. I smiled back, "Maybe you need more anesthetic", Damian spoke to Dick. "And maybe you need to go-", i cut Dick's sentence, "Dick!". "Maybe you should remember who the blood son is", Damian crossed his arms. "Bloodthirsty is more like it", he looked at his arm. "Why were you in Gotham for?", i asked. "Bruce wanted me over for business", he looked at Damian, "He always warn me to wear protection but look what happened to him". I giggled, "Yeah that's true". I got up and put the things away and saw Dick walking towards Damian. Looks like Damian opened the glass door of Dick's first costume. "I don't need some insipid costume and a bird name. I'm way beyond your kind of simplistic training as you saw tonight", Damian smiled. "Don't forget you lost that fight", Dick said. "Hey Dam", i shout at him. "Don't me that either", he looked at me. "Sorry, but i wanted to tell you that even if you lost a fight with him. There's a better chance you can beat him the next time you fight him", i winked  to him. "I HEARD THAT!", Dick yelled. I walked to Bruce, "Is he still breathing?", i asked. "He doesn't deserve to breathe", i turned around to see Damian coming towards us. Then out of nowhere Bruce pushed the chair he was sitting at away from him. "Uh Oh", me and Dick said. I walked away from Damian and Bruce. "Do you know what you were tonight? You weren't a warrior. You weren't a soldier. You were a child", Bruce walked to Damian. "If it haven't been for him then-", Bruce cut Damian off, "If it hadn't been Dick you have gone too far". "It's easier my way", Damian cross his arms. "It has nothing to do easy it's about doing what's right because it's right and that's the only reason you need", Bruce said. "Seemed right to me", Damian said. Bruce walked towards his bat mobile, "That's the problem". He took something out, "Heads up", he throw a shuriken at Damian. He caught, "Good reflexes", Bruce sound impress. Same here. "What if I had missed?", Damian looked a the shuriken. "It would of hurt", i spoke. He looked at me then at the shuriken, "This is the League of Assassins star". "Found it in a warehouse belonging to a man named Langstrom. Ring a bell?", Bruce asked. "No", Damian looked at Bruce. "It appears there's a connection to Raishen Deathstroke", Bruce looked at me and Dick then back to Damian. "Then we need to find out what it is", Damian looked at me. "I need to find out", Bruce said. "I want to help like he used to", Damian points to Dick. "It's bad enough you've given yourself away and let them we're on to them but you're letting vengeance guide your actions", Bruce said. "You've never felt vengeful", Damian looked at Bruce. "Every day. You have to keep yours center Damian. "You can't fight crime by becoming a criminal", Bruce said, "From now on stay close that's an order". "I can do that", Damian said. "Wait a minute, I'm not gonna like this am I?", Dick looked at me. "Nope", i smiled. 

Bruce and Damian went on portal to find out where is Deathstroke. Jason came back from portal and was cover in blood, his and someone's else. He sat down on the chair and i went to get the medical stuff. "Hey Jason. Man I thought i was in bad shape but look at you", Dick rub his neck when he walked towards us. "Huh? What do you mean?", Jason asked. "Dick got beat up by Damian", i explained. I started to stitch his wounds and Jason was laughing now, "You got beat up by a little kid?!". "HEY! I least i won the battle", Dick cross his arms. "Yeah. How's your stitches Dick?", i asked. "It's fine thanks for stitching them up for me", Dick said. "Its no problem. I just thought it reopened again", I went to the box and grab a bandage. I went to Jason's upper arm and wrapped it, "Hey (Y/n), when your finish why don't we go on portal together?", Dick asked. "Yeah sure", i smiled. I heard Jason growl, "Huh? Am i hurting you Jason?", i asked. "No", he muttered and looked away from me. I shrugged it off and picked the medical stuff up and went to put them away. Leaving Jason and Dick alone together....