Love Can Help

Three months later....

Rose pov

I slowly opened my eyes, 'Yes! I have control of her own damn body!' I sat up and looked around to be in her room. 'Arg! (F/c). Why not dark purple or BLACK!' I looked at her bedside drawer, 'Hm? A picture of her family?' I picked it up to see her being in the middle of everyone. She was smiling, Bruce on her left with his hand on one her shoulders. Tim on her right but his hand was on Barbara, who was underneath him because she was sitting on her wheelchair. Jason was kneed down in front of (Y/n)'s legs. Dick was on Bruce left while Alfred was in the right of Tim. I heard a door opening, "Oh my! Your awake! How you-", i slowly turned to face Alfred. He dropped the tray that had medical supplies on it. 'Oh! He's the one who healed me up.' "No...", he spoke. 'Looks like my eyes and hair blow my cover. Oh well, lets have fun first then get changed into my clothes~'

"Hello Alfred~"

Jason pov

I got off my motorcycle and walked towards the others who were next to the bat computer. It's been three months when i saved (Y/n) from the warehouse. When i saw her body so broken and weak it just made my anger of Blackmask grow. 'I will find you and make sure you wish you were still died.' Tim and Bruce turned to look at me, "Hey you back!", Barbara turned around as well. "Yeah...", i wasn't that happy of the mission that Bruce made me take today. "It was the best thing then killing", Bruce said. I looked at Bruce, "Really? I was just looking at some thugs and just followed them". "If i let you go attack them then you'll just end their lives with your own hands", Bruce said. He did have a point. I can really get into killing with my guns even without them i can still kill. Damian came walking towards us, "Hey! Have you guys seen Alfred? I can't find him". Tim was about to replied Damian's question but Alfred can flying onto our feet. "ALFRED!", we all screamed. Tim and Damian helped Alfred up while me and Bruce turned around to see who through Alfred. I took my pistols out to point at (Y/n). She was smiling, "(Y/n)?!", i said. She looked different, she wasn't wearing the clothing we put on her when she was brought back to the mansion. She was wearing some sort of purple costume of a witch. Her hair was dark brown and her eyes were all black with a little dot of purple in the middle. "No...", i heard Alfred said, "Its her". Bruce eyes widened, "HOW!", he yelled. "Oh? Does the great detective didn't know my little plan", she pout then smirked, "I'll give you a hint. How did Blackmask survived the fall from the five story building?". I looked at her, 'Her voice sound different. Who is she? Why does she look like (Y/n)? Why is Bruce shocked?' "You used the spell book. HOW?!", Bruce yelled. She pulled a old book and opened it up, "I can grab things while i'm in my ghost form". She looks at me then smiled, "Looks like the second Robin doesn't know who am i? Nor Barbara, Tim, and Damian? Why keep me a secret if you knew, one day, i will be freed from her?" 'What?' "Because i know that (Y/n) will fight win her body back", Bruce said. "My name is Rose. I'm a demon who was put in this body to conquered the world with villains at my side but someone had to ruin it.", she muttered the last part but we hear it, "(Y/n) kept me in her body for 23 years! Until now...I'm FREE!". "You wont be for long. I'll stop you and help (Y/n) get her body back", Bruce said. "Really?", she started to laugh, "Lets see". She flipped through her pages while Bruce ran to her, "ʎɐʍ ʎɯ uı ʇǝɓ ʇɐɥʇ sǝuo ǝɥʇ ʎoɹʇsǝp oʇ spuǝıɹɟ ǝlʇʇıl ʎɯ uʍɐds I", she spoke and things popped out of her book.

 She flipped through her pages while Bruce ran to her, "ʎɐʍ ʎɯ uı ʇǝɓ ʇɐɥʇ sǝuo ǝɥʇ ʎoɹʇsǝp oʇ spuǝıɹɟ ǝlʇʇıl ʎɯ uʍɐds I", she spoke and things popped out of her book