War

(Y/n) pov

I looked everywhere in the mansion but couldn't find Jason anywhere. I went to the Batcave to see Barbara looking in the computer. She was in the wheelchair because of Joker shooting her in the spinal cord that control the legs. "Hey how are you feeling?", i asked. "Good you?", she looked at me. "Am doing well i just can't find Jason", i told her. "Oh i saw him leaving in his motorcycle then Bruce asked who left and i told him that Jason did then he left as well. What happened?", i had a scared look. "Why do i have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen?", i grabbed my chest. "Are you ok?", Barbara looked at me. "Yeah.....hopefully both of them came back safe and sound", i looked at Barbara with a smile. I wish that happened but instead Bruce came back but Jason didn't. Bruce thought he went back to the Batcave but he didn't. Bruce went to go find him and me and Barbara looked for his motorcycle that has a tracker on it. Bruce found it but no Jason. I started to worry, he wouldn't leave us without letting me know where he goes. He always tell me, he makes me happy and i make him happy. Days went by until i knew it 3 months had past. I wasn't allow to go to the Batcave and i don't want. But Bruce took me down there to go look at something. I thought i was going to see Jason waiting down there but to see no one. Bruce made me sat down and put on a video. I wondered about the video until the end came i just cried.....cried ....cried....cried...... At the end, Joker shot Jason in the head and he just laughed. "No....no....no", that is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. I looked at Bruce, "Bruce please....", he looked down. "Am sorry...", i ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back, i couldn't get mad at him, i can't feel other emotions just sadness. "Joker will pay....i promise you that", Bruce spoke. "Please......don't promise me anything....", i said. Bruce kept his promise because he came holding Joker dead body. Showing to everyone even to Harley. I felt bad because she now know how i felt when i saw my love one died. I couldn't get over Jason's death but i had to go to school. The whole school found out Jason died but they didn't know he was Robin. Many people came and said they sorry to his locker and to me. Some people just bullied me and i just put my head up and smiled. I keep repeating the words Bruce told me when i was young, "No words, just smile", and i smile letting everyone know am ok.......am actually not...

Present day (So like 4 years or so)....

(Jason= 22: you= 21: Dick= 31)

Barbara introduce Tim and about now he is the new Robin. I was happy when Barbara said they were engaged. Everything was going well, i am actually graduating college with a diploma of health service. So i can help Bruce and Tim with their wounds when they come back from portal. I told Bruce to come see my graduation but he said he would be busy that day. Again, Alfred would be the one to see me get my diploma again. When the day comes closer something else was about to begin before the day begins. I was on my computer doing some research about the occult that my father was in. I was also looking at the news, a police officer went nuts and killed everyone in there. Soon after the news turned to scarecrow face, i looked and listened to him. 

"This demonstration used just 5 ounces of my latest toxin. Tomorrow, this will seem like child's play. Gotham, this is your only warning."

Many people ran to buses, cars, train all leaving Gotham only leaving villains running in the streets free. I told Bruce i want to help but he said it's was to dangerous and Rose may play this game as the other. Yeah but that would be like crashing into a party, heh. But Bruce did put me in charge to protect Barbara in the clock tower where is it safe. "Stay here and protect Oracle ok", Batman said. I nod and went to the bathroom to change into my new superhero suit that Lucius made me for.