Chapter 6

MAKAYLA POV

The party ended around three in the morning and my mom had to go home and get her truck to pile all my gifts into because it was more than we thought.

But my girls and the boys were inside my hotel room just joking around and chilling until it hit 4:50am that's when everybody started to get tired.

My mom had got extra beds because of the girls and I was happy because we all sleep to wild and I didn't have time to get kicked off the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas that my mom had brought me, they consisted of a pair of red silk pajama pants and a white tank top.

I walked back into the bedroom part of the hotel to see Khalil sitting on the bed typing away on his phone and the bedroom doors were closed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow as I climbed on the bed, the covers felt so good and so did the mattress.

"I'm about to give you your present." He said as he stood up and took his jacket off.

"Khalil I'm not about to have sex with you, I'm not that type of girl." I said and crossed my arms over my chest but he just smirked and took his shirt off.

"Who said anything about sex? Just relax ma." He said as he climbed back on the bed.

"My name is Makayla, not ma." I said smartly and kept my arms crossed over my chest, he chuckled and pulled me down under him.

"You got a smart ass mouth for no reason." He said while holding himself up above me by placing his arms on either side of my head.

"I have my r-" he cut me off.

"Stop talkin'." He said while climbing off of me and grabbing my ankles, I gasped in surprise when he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Ok if we aren't going to have sex then what are you going to do?" I asked with curiousness in my voice but the same smirk came back on his face as he pulled my pajama pants off of me.

I then realized that he was planning on eating me out which is something I have never experienced before along side sex. Once my pajama pants were off I quickly closed my legs as a wave of nervousness washed over me.

"Just relax I got you." He said while looking me in my eyes as he pried my legs open and he made sure to keep eye contact with me. I bit down on my bottom lip as his thumb rubbed over my clit slowly through my panties.

That simple action got me instantly wet, Ive had wet dreams before so I'm not completely innocent when it comes to this.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he continued to rub his thumb over it. When he was satisfied at how my clit slightly swelled up in wetness he pulled my panties off of me slowly.

I blushed as he stared at my pussy like it was the prettiest thing to him but everything about this felt wrong but right on so many levels.

He got down on his knees so that he was eye level with my pussy. He began kissing my inner thighs which made my lower half tingle in pleasure.

He gripped my thighs to keep me in place before he dug in, he kept direct eye contact with me as he tongued the fuck out of my clit.

I licked my lips before restless moans escaped them, he definitely knew his way around a clit and he looked extremely sexy doing it.

I bit down on my bottom lip once again and leaned up on my elbows so that I could watch as he took my clit into his mouth, he started to suck on it gently while tugging on it with his teeth which drove my body crazy.

"O—oh my.." I moaned out as my back fell back onto the bed, he ran his hand up my stomach and rested it on my waist.

My body jerked slightly as he thrusted his tongue into me deeply which caused my toes to curl up I gripped the sheets slightly as he opened my legs wider and moved his head from side to side while he ate me out like I was his last meal.

My moans came out loudly but softly and everything in me was screaming out in pleasure, I ran my hands down my body breathlessly until they reached his head.

I gripped the sides of his head and moved my hips to the motion of his tongue, my clit throbbed as his tongue swirled around it and slurped on it, his tongue felt amazing.

"Fu—fuck, Kh—Khalil.." I moaned out loudly while my back arched but the pleasure was to much so I tried to push his head away but he only gripped my thighs tighter and continued to pump his tongue in and out of me while also using his thumb to massage my clit.

I gripped onto the sheets tightly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a long gasply moan while releasing myself onto his tongue. After I had climaxed my clit felt very sensitive so when his tongue slowly swirled around it one last time as he licked me clean, my body jerked forward a bit.

"S-stop.." I whimpered out, he chuckled a bit and gave my clit one last kiss before leaning up away from my vagina.

"I told you it wasn't sex." He chuckled before he licked his lips and wiped his chin with his hand, mannn this was one fine ass nigga.

"That was way better then sex." I said as I scooted up to the top of the bed and grabbed a pillow to place over my exposed lower half.

"Your only saying that because you haven't experienced it yet, ain't shit better then sex." He said while pulling his shirt back over his head and onto his body.

"Don't leave." I said a little to quickly because had started walking towards the door.

"You sure?" He asked with a slight smirk playing at his lips.

"Yeah, how the fuck are you going to give me the best head of my life and just leave?" I asked jokingly.

"Your right where are my manners." He said with a teasing smirk, I rolled my eyes playfully and climbed off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on a new pair of panties and my red silk pajama pants before I climbed into the bed next to Khalil.

"You sleepy?" He asked while I shifted my body so that I was now laying on my side, I turned my head to him as it rested on my arms.

"Mhm." I hummed as I closed my eyes slowly, I was beyond tired from my party and the events that  just happened not to long ago.

I heard him laugh before I felt the cover being pulled over my body, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I snuggled up to his chest and drifted off to sleep......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"I just put some ice on my baby..."🌱👀