Chapter 13

MAKAYLA POV

(Next morning)

I wake up to see Trevor already ready I look at the clock its 7:45 school starts at 8:50 this bitch did not wake me up.

"Why didn't you wake me up" I yell at him

"Why didn't you tell de'andre to wake you" he says he is so childish.

"Asswhole" I say to him

"Thank you" he says sarcastically

"Fuck you" I say

"You already have" he says ugh I walk into the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face since I took a shower yesterday I don't need to right now I went into my bag and put on my red crop top that says 'bye Felicia' then i put my light blue skinny jean pants that have rips on the thigh with my red and white Jordan's then I brushed my hair and then put it into a sock bun I spray perfume then put in my red butterfly belly ring I guess I have to do my make up in the car I walk downstairs to see all of them.

"Took you long enough" JESSICA said

"I'm not in the fucking mood right now come on before we are late Rihanna your driving lets go" we get into my car I'm in the front seat doing my make up I put red eye shadow on with my red lip gloss after I'm done we at school once we get out girls mugging and boys looking we get to class and I don't see cherry weird then the boys walk in I glance at Trevor then look away then Desiree goes and sits on his lap he just lets her i get up and go to outside to my car there are still people out here then Tj comes out.

"What's up with you and trevor" he asks

"He got mad because my friend DeAndre texted me yesterday and we just friends he's like another brother to me next to Davion so I told him he just a friend he didn't believe me so this morning he didn't wake me up because he was still mad that's why I was downstairs late" I say

"Look Kayla your like my lil sis so he was in the wrong for not waking you up but you was also in the wrong for texting another nigga at night friends or brothers I would think you was cheating me to if I was trevor" he was true so we went back into class and Desiree is still sitting on his lap I ain't tripping watch I got him Mr.wilsion comes in I see in the corner of my eye him whispering something in her ear.

"Ok class today we are going to read a new book then write a paper on it after your done you can get on your phones" I get out my book and read it then write down the paper after I'm done I get on my phone I get on Facebook and do a selfi I get lots of likes and comments after that I turn my phone off and look at my girls I ask can we be excused he says yes the boys look at us while we leave.

"Yeah bitch leave" I hear Desiree say I stop in my tracks And walk up to her Jessica grabs my arm I yank it back.

"Come say it to my face so I can beat your ass" I say she stands up.

"Kayla she ain't worth it" Rihanna said

"No hoes be coming at me like I'm weak so let me show this bitch" she still walking towards me the class

turns to us.

"So say it again to my fucking face" I say she walks up to me and gets in my face.

"I said yeah bitch leave" she said and pushed me I swung on her and punch her dead in her nose then she fell I punched her again and stomped her then security came and pulled me off of her.

"Now bitch say something else I dare you to on my momma I will beat your ass again if you say shit to me now let me TF go" the security person let me go I stormed out the school and got in the car the girls tried to follow I drove to this place I go to calm down to its a different studio the girls don't know about.