Chapter 14

Makayla POV

I'm still in the studio Trevor Cj Jessica and Rihanna and the rest of them trying to call me I just ignore them I go to my locker get out my sweat pants and my white crop top I put my gun in my pants because somebody can sneak in I go to the studio mirror and dance for about 45 min once I was done I put my clothes on and decided to skip school I went to McDonald's because I was hungry so since its 8:58 it's still breakfast.

"How may I help you" she said she look tired and stressed.

"Can I have 1 mc griddle and a hash brown with a small orange juice" I tell her my order

"That will be $ 23.45" she says I give her a 23.45 and I also give her 100 dollar bill.

"It's only 23.45" she's says

"Keep the 100 as a tip and here's my number call me tomorrow and you can hang out with me and my girls" I tell her

"I can't take your money" she tries to hand it back.

"Please take it" she sigh and puts it in here pocket I like her she don't like taking people money she hands me my food I go outside to my car and see Kesha Desiree and the skank crew walk up to me.

"Oh wow you gone jump me because you a weak ass bitch and can't fight" I say they start coming at me I pull my gun out I don't use weapons but when somebody tries to jump me bitch you getting a bullet they stopped in there tracks.

"Now get TF out my path before you get a bullet to the leg,shoulder,head" I say they run like rode runner I eat my food in the car once I get home I see Trevor car and Rihanna car her dad must have brought it her I get out my car and go inside.

"Makayla where you" Rihanna says

"I can't tell you were I went because it's my business and why are you here I can handle myself and I was packed" i take out my 9 and they all duck.

"Put that shit away you gonna kill someone" that's when my mom walks in I hurry up and put it away my dad gave it to me and my mom don't know it.

"What yall ducking for" my mom asks

"Kayla had a gu-" I cut Cj off

"Gum I had gum I was gonna throw at them" I say while glaring at Cj they all sit back down on the couch.

"Kay Kay don't do that" my says

"Ok mom but we're going upstairs" I say as the girls and the boys walk upstairs with us.

"Don't be doing any funny shit in my house" mom yells

"Make no promises tracy" Cj said I punch him in his arm once we get into my room I sit on the bed.

"I haven't talked to my dad or my mom about this yet but I might move in with my aunt Roxy in Atlanta" the girls all look at me so do the boys Trevor is just on his phone.

"Kayla you kidding right" JESSICA says

"Nope I just tired of all the fucking drama like when I left school and went to McDonald's Desiree and Kesha with the rest of the hoes tried to jump me I had to pull my gun out I'm trying to have a good school year and not fight them but they keep fucking testing me you girls out of all people know that I can't take shit that much and it gets to me quickly" I say

"Yea after what happened in 8 and 9th grade" Rihanna said

"What happened" Trevor said oh wow now he talks.

"In 8th grade I was shy and stuff so people kept picking on me for but I couldn't take it any more and started cutting myself but then my dad found out and went to the school and told the principle what the names are little did he know he made it worse in me they called me snitches and kept playing pranks on me so I lost it I started fighting people but they still didn't stop so I kept cutting myself " after that I almost cried the girls hugged me and so did Cj Tj and James and Brian there like my brothers we pulled away.