Chapter 7

ALIYAH POV~

"I wonder what they're doing in there." I said looking at everybody else who was in the living room of this big ass suite.

"Minding their business which is what you need to be doing." Jessica said with a pointed look at me but I just smacked my lips at her.

"I am minding my business." I said while crossing my arms over my chest and falling back onto one of the many couches in the living room.

"Don't start pouting because we can do what their in there doing right now." Tayvon whispered in my ear as he leaned over to me and threw his arm over my shoulders.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks so I quickly pushed him off of me and mean mugged him but as I was doing so all he did was smirk at me.

"Why you playin' with my boy? You know you like him y'all have been talking for about what? 4 months now?" Chris said as he produced a smirk of his own as he leaned back into the other couch that he was on with Jessica.

"Wait what?" Jessica said with nothing but shock-ness on her face and I glared the fuck out of Chris's face.

"Big mouth ass motherfucker." I said and flipped him the bird and in response he just fell back into the couch laughing.

"Come here." Jessica said as she stood up from the couch across from me which is the one her and Chris were sitting on. As she started walking towards the bathroom I followed her with blessing right behind me.

"So you weren't planning on telling us?" Blessing asked with her arms cross over her chest once the three of us got into the bathroom and shut the door.

"I was but I just wanted to see how things would go first and in all honesty I didn't think that we were even going to be talking for this long but he makes me happy and I just didn't want y'all to judge me." I said as I fidgeted with my fingers.

I was nervous as hell to tell them because their approval means everything to me especially since we've been best friends since we were little but I was caught by surprise when they both attacked me into a hug.

"We would never judge you especially if he's making you as happy as you say he is." Blessing said and Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Now that the cats out the bag...I think I'm feeling Chris." Jessica said with a slight shrug.

"Bitch you can't just shrug something like that off." I said with a smirk because when Jessica likes somebody it's rare.

"Yes I can now let's go." She said as she opened the bathroom door which made me and blessing roll our eyes at her.

"Fine, but we're going to bring it back up sooner or later." Blessing said as we all walked out of the bathroomb but on my way out behind them, Trayvon stopped me.

"Why ain't you tell them about us sooner? You scared to be announced with me or sum?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest as he stared down at me with his eyebrows raised.

"No, I was more scared about how fast my feelings have grown towards you and how happy you make me but most of all what they would think about me liking you but I know that doesn't make it right and I'm sor—" he cut me off by leaning down and connecting our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood up on my tippy toes about as our lips moved in sync, his lips weren't too rough but they were too soft either, they were just right.

"I make you happy huh?" He said with a smile once we pulled away from the kiss, he had a dimple in the right side of his cheek which was visible due to him smiling.