Chapter 23

TREVOR POV

We were driving to Makayla house and when we got there we all get out and walk in we here banging on the door we run upstairs to see king banging on it.

"Sweetie please open the door" Tracy said there was no reply.

"King how long have you been banging on the door" I ask him.

"A while now" he said.

"Just break the shit down" I kick the door down and don't see her then I see the bathroom light in I tried to open it but it was locked so I kicked that shit down to that's when I seen makayla laying on the floor with blood coming out of her arm.

"KING" I yell his name he runs in here I pick her up and carry her to Tracy's car and get in the back with her.

"We gotta go to the hospital" I tell her she starts the car up and we drive to it and once we get there we get out I carry her in there they took her on a stretcher and went out of sight we sat in the waiting room then this thirsty hie gone walk up to me.

"Hey you single" she asks thirsty.

"I'm taken so you can be gone" I say she turns and walks away thats when the doctor we seen last time came out.

"The smith family" he asks we stand up.

"Well she is very lucky the cuts weren't that deep and did not touch any veins we stopped the bleeding we wrapped her arm up to you can sign her out if you like she's in room 207 right down the hallway" he says we say thank you we walk to her room and see her with her head in her hands.

"Makayla you could have killed yourself" her dad said.

"King she doesn't need a lecture right now let's take her home" Tracy said Makayla stands up and walks past me out the door she must still be mad we sign her out and drive back to her house and see everybody even tray.

"Wtf called tray" Makayla asks

"I did you need to tal-" Aliyah started

"You don't have the right to say I need to talk to somebody" she says and goes upstairs I follow her.

"Makayla your gonna have to talk to him sooner or later" I tell her she lays on her bed.

"Get out" she says.

"No talk to me and I ain't leaving till you do" I tell her.

"Why tf should I you guys where coming at me like I was in the wrong and y'all decided to gang up on me she deserved what she got" she says and looks at the ceiling.

"I will admit we were wrong for ganging up on you but you could have killed her and Jessica was just trying to help you any other fake friends would have let you get jumped" I say she sighs.

"Your right" she leans up and hugs me.

"I'm sorry"i tell her and hug her back.

"I forgive you now let me go downstairs and apologize" she says and gets up I get up behind her and smack her ass.

"Damn why you got to hit it so hard" she says I just laugh we walk downstairs her and tray walk outside I guess they gone be talking but we gotta get back to school in a lil but we missed 1st period if we leave in a couple of min we will miss half of 2 we graduate in 4 more months Makayla comes back in with tray then her and Jessica hug and we role out once we get back to school I put my arm around her waist we look like bosses once we get into second period we sit in the back I sit next to my boys and Kayla sits by the girls.