Chapter 21

TREVOR POV

Makayla finally got out the hospital finds out she ain't got to where the brace were at my house up in my room watching a movie I kissed her and she kissed back I got on top of her.

"Remember that I said we will do this" I mumbled into the kiss I started to unbutton her shirt after I was done unbuttoning it I threw it on the floor I kissed down her neck to her stomach she moaned I unbuttoned her shorts and took them off she tugged at my shirt and pulled it off she unbuckled my pants and I took them off I started kissing her again then I took my boxers off and her panty off and got a condom out of the drawer and put it on and went in side of her and then thrusted out and then back she was moaning my name I started to kiss her breast and lick them.

"Trevor" she moaned I started kissing her neck while still thrusting.

"Trevor faster" she said I went faster the bed started squeaking a little.

"Faster" she said I went even faster.

"Fuck" I yelled I was gonna cum so was she.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum" she said and we came at the same time I kissed her again and she laid on top of me with my d*ck still inside of her.

"Do you want me to take it out" I ask her.

"No it's fine" she sounded sleepy.

"Go to sleep" I say playing with her hair.

"Ok nite" she said.

"Nite I love you" she lifted her head up really fast damn it slipped out.

"You what" she said.

"I said I love you and I mean that" I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you to" she said then kissed me I kissed her back then she pulled away and Laid back down on my chest.

I never knew I could fall inlove.

~6:00 pm~

I woke up and looked at my phone and seen it was 6:00 damn I didn't know we were asleep that long I also checked the missed calls I had 2 missed calls from Zoey 'this bitch just won't quit' I also had a missed call from Tracy Makaylas mom I will call her back later I looked down and seen Makaylas still sleep I slowly took my self out then I got out of bed slowly not to wake her up I put on my boxers and went down stairs I needs to call somebody I can't let Makayla here.

:phone convo:

?: hello how may I help you

Trevor: this is Trevor Henderson I called to make a reservation for 2 two days ago at the Luna bay restaurant.

Luna bay worker: oh yes your reservations are still set up for Friday.

Trevor: thank you.

Worker: your welcome have a nice day.

Trevor: you to.

:end of phone convo:

I'm going to ask Makayla on a date tomorrow that's when she comes down only in my t-shirt.

"Hey bar who were you on the phone with" she asked.

"My mom" I lied.

"Oh ok can you take me home since we have school tomorrow" she asks I nod she walks upstairs 'damn that ass' I follow her we go into my room I put my pants and shirt back on she is putting her stuff back on to I put my shoes on and go downstairs to wait for her she comes down and we head out the door and locked it we got into the Lamborghini and pulled out that's when the radio came on it was rimiti she started singing to it she has a good voice.

"You can't sing bae" I teased her.

"Stfu I can sing so go on somewhere with that" she said I just laughed.

"I was kidding damn chill" I said I put my hand on her thigh.

"Move your hand" she said I didn't I just went higher.

"You mad at me bae" say keeping my eyes on the rode still.

"No just move your hand off my thigh" she said I didn't I just moved a little bit higher.

"You are mad because any other time you let me do this" I say still looking at the rode.

"Ok yea I'm mad the reason is that you lied about who you were talking on the phone about now tell me who is it" she says I move my hand and put it on the steering wheel I could see in the corner of my eye her looking at me.

"It wasn't nobody" I tell her.

"Yes it was who was it" she ask again.

"It ain't no one important" I tell her while still driving i turn on a corner.

"Was it one of your hoes I bet it was you only want me for sex huh I should have known" she says I pull over on the side and park it and look at her.

"No it was not one of my hoes I let them go when we started dating and I don't only want you for sex I love you and why would you say some shit like that I told you I love you" I say looking at her I'm mad that she would say that.

" love you is just a saying don't mean some people mean it" she says now I'm really mad.

"Makayla I'm in love with you I have never loved a female before and I told you that and you really wanna know who I was on the phone with" I say.

"Yes I really wanna know" she says and crosses her arms I sigh.

"It was a restaurant i called I set up reservations for us two days ago It was a surprise tomorrow I was gonna ask you on a date but guess the surprise is ruined" i say and turn the car back on and drive to her house I'm pissed now once I get to her house I turn the car off.

"Trevor I didn't know" she says.

"Yea whatever when I tell you I love you I mean it and I wouldn't cheat on you" I tell her.

"I know I'm sorry we can still go on the date" she says she leans over and gives me a kiss I kiss her back then I pull away she gets out I wait till she gets inside and I pull off when I get home decided to call zoey to see what she want.

:phone convo:

'Hello' she said

'Wtf did you call me' I said

'Because I wanna know when will you come back to me and ditch that bitch I mean I am having your kid' she said this bitch is crazy asf I don't know why I was with her.

'Don't call my girl no bitch and I will never leave her to be with you your a hoe and bitch stfu with I'm having yo baby shit I ain't the baby daddy all you did was give me head I would never fuck you so bitch like I said delete my motherfucking number'

:end of phone convo:

That bitch is getting on my nerves I went up stairs and took a shower and put on my boxers and some sweat pants on and went to sleep I got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a bad day.