Chapter 8

MAKAYLA POV;
~

"Khalil stoppp." I tried to block my face with my hands as he shined his camera in my face. He moved my hands and began to kiss all over my face.

"I missed you." He said in between each kiss. I couldn't help but blush and smile as I fell back onto his couch and let him attack me with affection.

"I missed you toooo." I cheesed and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me, he chuckled and put his phone down on his living room table.

"How was school?" He asked while moving a piece of hair from out of my face. Ever since my birthday party three weeks ago, we've been stuck like glue.

"Same old same old. I got an A on our biology test, I wrote down the notes for you too." I looked up at him , taking in all his handsome features. "Yo ass should've been there." I rolled my eyes.

"What'd I tell you about that shit?" He placed his hand over my neck and gave it a slight squeeze. "And I had something to do today, ima be there all week though, I'm tryna graduate early." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I'm proud of you." I smiled. He's been telling me about his goals and everything he wants to do after high school.

"I'm proud of you too, you gon be rich one day because of that big ass brain you got." He stared down at me with a passionate smile. I have never felt this way about anybody, at least not this quickly.

"