Chapter 30

TREVOR POV

We at the trap discussing our plan to attack the KNM gang well the rest of them I talked to king about quitting the game after I graduate because I wanna go to collage he said that's great that I wanna go to collage after we got done from the meeting I went home and called my mom.

:phone convo:

Roxy (Trevor mom): hello.

Trevor: hey momma how are you doing.

Roxy: hey sweetie I'm doing great how have you been have you been doing good in school.

Trevor: yeah mom I was callin to ask if tomorrow do you wanna meet my girlfriend.

Roxy: she better not be a fast little girl like the other one that one was rude.

Trevor: she ain't fast at all I promise you that.

Roxy: ok then I will make some food oh Dj wants to talk to you.

Trevor:ok put him on the phone.

Dj: hey bro.

Trevor: hey little man what you been doing.

Dj:nothing these girls trying to get at me.

Trevor: don't focus on these girls focus on school you only in 5th grade.

Dj: I know but they just keep coming at me.

Trevor: you wanna know why that is its because you got those Henderson looks. he laughed he is 11.

Dj: I know.

Trevor: I'm bringing my girlfriend over tomorrow.

Dj: is she fine.

Trevor: boy you don't need to be thinking about that but ay tell mom I love her I'm gonna go.

Dj:ok love you big bro bye.

:end of convo:

That boy is bad it's 7:50 I go upstairs to my room and take a shower after I get out I put my boxers on and my sweat pants and lay down and watch the football game after that Is over I fall asleep.