Chapter 11

MAKAYLA POV

Kyree and Kesha walked up to us Kesha is the hoe that was talking shit on my Instagram.

"What's up makayla" kyree says

"Kyree I see you down graded and bitch I swear if you keep commenting and saying shit about me I will beat your ass" I say looking at Kesha

"Bitch you ain't gone do nothing so stop bluffing" she said

"Bitch ain't no one bluffing oh didn't I say once I see you I'm beating your ass so all I need is for you to touch me and I swing TF out of you" I say getting in her face she pushed me so that's all I needed Punched her and she fell I kept punching her but she grabbed my hair but that shit ain't stop me by now there is a crowd around us video taping it all this bitch is doing is scratching mean.

"Bitch let TF go of my hair you weak ass hoe" I yelled she just kept pulling and scratching so I stomp her in her face then Trevor pulled me off her I then stomped her in her face again.

"Now bitch talking all that fucking stuff and can't fight for nothing" I think I got a scratch on my face and neck and back it hurt but I can handle pain she got a busted lip and and a black eye and a bruise on her face.

"Your momma and your daddy a bitch's" I got out of Trevor's grip and started beating and stomping her.

"Bitch👊 don't 👊 fucking 👊call 👊 daddy *stomp* and momma a bitch" I wanted to kill that bitch but Trevor pulled me back again then the crew came and Brian stole off on Kyree damn kyree fell back and was out I need to ask blessing about that.

"Now tram who's momma and daddy a bitch" I yell at her she didn't say anything just held her head I got my purse which gots my gun in it I was gonna use it on her but she ain't worth a bullet and walked out the mall I walked to the studio I just sat in the locker room then I heard the door open in came Trevor the others must be outside he sits next to me.

"I'm tired of these hoes coming at me I will beat a bitches ass just because I was lame back then don't me I am now like i just beat Kesha ass I can beat another but I really don't like fighting I'm just trying to graduate and go to collage but these hoes testing me" I say and put my head on his shoulder he puts his arm around me.

"I get what you saying Kayla I'm a drug dealer and still focusing on school and taking care of my mom and little brother I'm only a drug dealer for that reason to get money and take care of them and these niggas say shit about me but I just ignore them don't get me wrong I want to fight them but I choose not to I will fight a nigga if he stepped in my path" he said damn I didn't even know he had a little brother.

"You don't get it babe I just can't ignore it it's like even when I'm Tryna have a good day Kesha and Desiree always fucking testing me I'm Tryna have a good school year but they making it hard these bitches been messing with me since day 1 I hate fucking fighting damn if they knew I was kings daughter they would stfu quick but I don't want everybody to be scared of me" I say looking at him.

"Just tell them shit who gives a fuck if they scared" he says I just stand up.

"You don't get it if I tell everybody my dad is king every fucking body will be scared of me and some of the people can be apart of a rival gang me and my mom want my dad to quit the game but his answer is always 'no I'm I love with the game' and he also says 'if i wasn't a drug dealer you wouldn't have all this stuff' I will give up these fucking clothes to make him quit" I say he gets up and hugs me I hug him back and then kiss him we both walk out.