ring me up

The person turned around when he noticed that Can was there.

Can - (crushed his eyebrows together.) Why are you here?

He was Tin.

Tin - why? I can't be here. (Smirked)

Can - how do you even know that I work here?

Tin didn't answer. Instead, he wandered his eyes elsewhere, making it obvious that he stalked Can here.

Can - (looked away) whatever, what do you need?

Tin - (looked at Can) ring me up.

As soon as Can heard that, he gave Tin a ‘seriously’ look. Tin's eyes went back to wander around like, pretending like he didn't see. Can shook his head and went behind the register.

Tin - ring me a Marlboro.

Can stopped and look up at Tin.

Can - when did you start smoking?

Tin - (shrugged.) Why do you care?

This is weird for Can because he knew that Tin doesn't smoke. Unless Tin is buying it for someone.

Tin - (impatient) what are you waiting for, ring me up.

Can grabbed the keys and opened up the cigarette box. He took out a red Marlboro. He held it up next to his face.

Can - just so you know, cigarettes are bad for you, Tin.

Tin - (hissed) are you mentoring me?

Can - are you buying this for someone else?

Tin - no, for me. So ring me up.

Can was still unsure if he should ring it or not. Tin was observing Can's face. This made Tin smiled inside. This is what he like about Can who always caring for others, even to him.

Can - (placed the cigarette on the counter.) Tin, don't buy this.

Tin - are you refusing a customer?

Can - I know you don't do these kinds of stuff.

Tin - (bit his lips) you don't know anything about me.

Can could see the changed on Tin's eyes. There was no life but it didn't seem dead either.

Tin - you told me to live my life, didn't you? I am living my life right now. Why are you interfering? (Hit the cigarette as it slid closer to Can.) Ring me the fucking cigarette. NOW.

Can - you know what? (Grabbed the cigarette) If you want this so much, I'll have someone ring you up.

A sudden panic widespread Tin's face when Can began to walk away. It's not his intention to make Can leave so soon so he yelled for him to come back.

Can was not turning back to him.

Tin - okay fine! I'm not buying it so come back!

Too late, Can was already disappearing to the back door. 5 seconds later, the same cashier from before appeared with the cigarette.

Cashier - sir, do you want this? (Showed Tin the cigarette)

Tin didn't respond. His eyes still haven't left where Can disappeared to.

Cashier - um...sir!

Tin finally shifted his attention to him.

Tin - sorry. Hey, you know the guy that gave you that. (Pointed to the cigarette) could you go grab him again? I really need to speak to him.

Cashier - (bitter face) um…

Customer - hey young man! Hurry up, I have gas to pay here. I ain't have all day!

Tin quickly turned around and noticed there was a long line of people waiting to pay their stuff.

Cashier - do you still want this, sir?

Tin - (turned to the cashier) no.

Tin walked out of the station and sat inside his car. He laid his forehead on the steering wheel, feeling stress out. He doesn't know what to do to grab Can's attention. He wants to be the only one who Can set his mind on. He just wants to be Can's first priority. What can he do to be that special person?