jealous

Tin glared at him intently.

Kira's eyes shifted to Can.

Kira - you bought a friend. Who is he?

Within a second, Can grabbed onto Tin and made him turned to him.

Can - who is he?

Kira stood up from the chair.

Kira - anyone who is not involved, get out. (Eyed his guards) get him out.

The guards were about to pull Can away when suddenly, Can's guards appeared out of nowhere and stopped them as well.

Kira - (slammed his hand onto the desk so hard, it shook) what the fuck?! Who are you?!

Tin - (shut his eyes in frustration) Can, please get out. I have business to talk with this man.

Can shot an unbelievable eye at Tin.

Can - Tin. (Point right at Kira's face and looked at Tin) this is your workplace, isn't it? Why does he act like he owes the place?! He needs to be kicked out, not me.

Kira couldn't believe what he was hearing as anger flashed through him like crazy. No one has ever had the guts to look down on him like this.

Kira - who the fuck are you? do you even know who I am? (Glared at Tin) Tin, tell him who I am?

Can - Don't tell me, Tin. I don't want to know.

Can pisses Kira even more as Kira glared deadly at him.

Tin - (looked at Can.) Can, please.

Can locked his eyes at Tin and Tin could tell that he was being anxious about it. Also Tin could see jealousy in them.

Jealousy?

Why jealous? Tin thought.

Can let out a groaned and finally said...

Can - I'll be right outside.

Can gave one last glare at Kira and walked out, followed by all guards.

Now Tin and Kira were left in the office alone with the door shut.

Tin - what did you have offered this time? I'm telling you, you just wasting your time, I'm not selling.

Kira sat back down angrily.

Kira - who the fuck is that guy?! I have never seen him before. He's not around here, is he? (Ignoring Tin's question.)

Tin - whether we talk about buying my businesses or not, it's going to be no deal anyway. We're done here, leave now.

Kira flashed Tin a remorseful face and stood from the chair. He quickly walked around the desk to stood in front of Tin.

Kira - don't be like that, Tin. Come on. My father promised me that if I got you to sign the paper, all the orphans will have an education overseas. They will go to school and be like normal kids. Don't you think that's lovely?

Tin couldn't help but scoff.

Tin - thanks for the concern. Tell your father, while the kids are under my care, they already have a proper education. No need to worry. Bye-bye. (Pushed Kira to the door.)

Kira pushed back, grabbed Tin's wrist and shove his body onto Tin's until Tin's body was pressing against the wall: trapped.

Kira - fine. I'll let you refuse this time again. But next time... (leaned in close to Tin's face) you are going to sign the paper whether you like it or not and that includes; forcing you.

Tin struggled as Kira leaned his face in even more to Tin's.

Kira - I'm not just going to buy your property, I'm buying you too.

Rage flowed through Tin's like lava. He pushed Kira so hard, Kira went tumbling on the ground.

Tin - buy me? What gives you the right?!

Kira - (laughed and managed to stand up) try me, Tin. If you don't want the kids to get hurt, you better do what I say.

Tin grabbed onto Kira's collar and jerked him so hard, Kira could hardly breathe.

Tin - Ai Kira!

Kira - hahaha...

Kira's fingers were touching Tin's palms that were against his neck and gave it soft stroke up and down. Tin pushed Kira away aggressively.

Kira - my feelings for you are real, Tin. Why can't you open up for me? You told me that you couldn't forget your past love but if you just give me a chance, I'll make you happy.

Tin - everybody is stubborn in a way, keep that in mind. And I don't trust your father.

Kira - forget about my father! Right now, I want to talk about you and me! (Yelled)

Suddenly the door flew open and there it stood Can.

Can - there is no way there will be Tin and you. Cuz you know why... I am Tin's past love. And also...his first love. One and ONLY.

************author's note*************
Thank you, everyone, for reading, I never thought that I could reach this much views!!!