pain

It was a little past midnight when Can returned home. Can stepped onto the front porch of his house and about to insert his key inside the doorknob but found that his door wasn't even close. His heart started pounding at increasingly speed pace. He always locks his door and he recalled it remembering it so well. Someone has barged into his house. A robber?

Can searched around him for a weapon. He couldn't find anything so he placed his key in between his knuckle for protection, just in case, he had to use his fist. He walked inside his house as the smell of alcohol filled the air. He sneaked quietly to the living room just when someone pops up right in front of him. Without hesitation, Can slashed out a kick at the person, totally forgot to punch where he had his key. The person fell right to the ground, gobbled in pain.

Person - oyy... Can...

The person's voice was definitely Tin. Can had it with this guy. Why does Tin always glue to him like chewing gum?

Can- Tin? What the fuck are you doing in here?

Tin- why... I can't be here?

He stood up from the ground and began walking towards Can. Can noticed that he's drunk but not so much due to his steady walk.

Can - you can't. This is my house.

Tin grabbed Can's shoulder and Can pushed it away.

Can - how did you even get in?

Tin - (ignored his words and sat down on the sofa.) Hurg... living alone like this, aren't you bore?

Can - Tin, answer my question!

Tin- shhh... why so aggressive? I just want to see you that's all.

Can - ("this guy.".) It's late. I need you to leave.

Tin - (stood up from sitting) why? (Grabbed onto Can's collar) what you gonna do if I refuse to do what you said huh?

Can - (could smell more alcohol coming from him.) Don't make me call the cops on you.

Tin - (chuckled) you're not gonna call the cops. I'm not gonna let you anyway.

Can - Tin! I don't want to fight you!

Tin - why? (Jerked Can) I asked you why?

Can - cuz you're drunk! (Struggled to get free but Tin's grip weren't budged.)

Tin - you know what...every single time when I look at you, you are so far away. Even I'm this close to you, I still feel like there's a boundary between us! That's what I hate about you. Why? Why don't you look at me? I hate you so much for it.

Can - well yeah? I hate you too so let go of me. (finally removed Tin's hands off him and pushed past him)

Tin - you hate me? For what's the reason?

Can stopped walking and turned to him. So confused as to why he sounded so broken all of a sudden.

Can - why are you asking such stupid questions?

Tin - you're being unfair. I told you my reason why I hate you, you should tell me yours.

Can - we're enemies.

Tin- enemies? (Turned to Can) tell me... tell me why do I feel this pain whenever you say something like that? (Punched his heart) it hurts... a lot right here. (Punched his heart a couple more as he started to weep.) Can...Can, why?

Can stepped back, feeling uneasy.

Can- ("this guy...what the fuck does he wants?")

Tin - (noticed Can backing away) stop, Don't move! (Ran to him.)

Can dodged Tin and cause Tin to trip. He dropped tumbling down to the ground.

Tin - argh! Can! Why you??!!

Can - you need to go home!

Tin - no! I won't! (Stood up wobbly) I want to stay here!

Can - Tin, you made me realized that you are very lonely. I want to understand you but I will not talk to you in this state!

Tin - (laughed as he made his way to Can again.) understand me? Hahahaha!

Can was backing away, leaving a ten feet distance between Tin and him. He had no idea what Tin is going to do.