Black's Hogwarts Days

The Hall buzzes with tales of Hogsmeade, as students swap stories, sample sweets, and send soap bubbles of all shapes, sizes and colors into the air. A marionette of a harlequin cavorts atop the Gryffindor table, moving its limbs in response to the strands of light that extend from Neville's fingertips. Seamus passes his hand through the light beams and the Harlequin collapses.

"And the post office! It's about 200 owls, all sitting on color coded shelves, depending on how fast you want your letter to go!" Hermione exclaimed. "And Honeydukes is brilliant! Sugar Quills, Flaming Whizbees -- and blood-flavored lollipops for Halloween!" Ron yelled, causing some people to look. You nodded, picking quietly through the spray of brilliantly colored sweets on the table. "But, I mean, after awhile, it got a bit boring. Don't you think, Ron?" hermione said to harry, who looked very depressed. "Huh? Oh. Yeah. Dead depressing. Hang on. I almost forgot. I got you something wicked at Dervish and Banges. It's a Pocket Sneakoscope." Ron handed harry a small glass top. "If there's someone untrustworthy around, it's meant to light up and spin. Mind you, Fred and George say it's rubbish, sold for wizard tourists, but I thought, you know, it can't hurt, given that..." Ron looked away. "Sirius Black's trying to kill me." Harry looked up, grinding at the three of you. "I'm glad you had a good time -sorry malfoy was a twat- Really. And thanks for this. Rubbish or not, you're right. It can't hurt." With that, Harry pops a pepper imp into his mouth. "Oh, careful of those, they'll make your-" On cue, smoke curls from Harry's ears and nose. "Never mind." You laughed.

After dinner you walked down to the slytherin common room. You sat down on a chair next to the dark green piano, the chair was soft and warm. You started to read a book on dark magic, a book you stole from the restricted section, all the spells were fearful and must have to be illegal. The one spell you tried, made a black vine-like scar appear on your hand, which was fading, and make whatever you were pointing your wand at blow up.

Some time after 20 minutes of reading you started to try to cast your patronus, it was very hard to do, it made you feel exhausted. You were falling asleep, when your wand shot out a huge shield of silver, it shined so bright it was hard to look at. The last people who were in the common room looked at you. The shield gently faded, to nothing. Just then filch and snape came in. "You all are to go to the great hall, Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson please go wake up the slytherin girls, flint and draco malfoy please go wake up the boys." Snape said. "What happened?" You asked, standing up. "Sirius black was spotted in the school." Snape looked at you. your mind was started running, your necklace was flashing all different colors. "Really?! Was anyone hurt?" You asked. "No one was hurt, but the fat lady's painting was destroyed. And I highly suggest you return that book to the restricted section." Snape pointed to your book. "Will do." You said, as the rest of the slytherin came down.

As Snape was leading the slytherin's to the great hall, you hid in the girls bathroom, planning on going to the library to find information on black. After 10 minutes of hiding you casted a invisibility charm on yourself, and headed to the library. You got to the library, you looked at old news letters on black, you found out that he went to hogwarts from 1971 to 1978. You checked the school year books from his 6th year to see if he did anything important. But, what you did find was a picture of four boys. the one closest to the right had long black hair, grey eyes, and was wearing gryffindor robes, under him it said "sirius black". The next one had mosey brown hair, he looked scared and happy at the same time, under him it said "Peter Pettigrew" he was one of the people black killed, and now a friend of black. The person next to black was a handsome boy with messy raven hair, hazel eyes, and rectangular glasses, under him it said "James potter". You couldn't believe your eyes, Harry's dad was friends with black. The next boy was a young remus Lupin, who's face scars where more prominent, one of your teachers was friends with black. After looking far into the book, you found snape was it the same year as black, and black had a younger brother. Happy with your finding, and it being early morning you headed to the great hall.