TWENTY-NINE

"So, what do you want to know?" Yoongi asked, spinning on his chair. Jimin shrugged as he watched him, smiling a little as Yoongi chuckled. "Whatever you want to know, I will tell."

"I don't know, just general stuff I guess. All I really know is you're Min Yoongi, you have a weird choice in guys and you don't agree with your mum." Yoongi was silent for a few seconds as he thought, trying to figure out what to say.

"Well, I like rapping, I like to think I'm as sweet as sugar and have you seen my legs? Throughout primary school I wasn't really good at making friends so nowadays I try a little harder to be friendly. I would like to be a rapper, but I'll probably end up being some CEO or doctor or something, I don't know." Yoongi shrugged and spun around on the chair again, sighing. "I like watching anime with people I like, I seem to just mess up my friendships so I'm hoping I don't stuff this one up, and I want to kiss Park Jimin."

"That's not really a general thing about you..." Jimin said, looking down at his lap and coughing awkwardly. Yoongi just grinned.

"Uh... I don't really know, I'm not very exciting." Yoongi continued to spin around, getting a little dizzy but not really being bothered to stop. "Want to watch anime?"

"We always watch anime." Jimin sighed, sitting back in the bed.

"Want to make out?" Jimin frowned at Yoongi, who stopped spinning to stare at Jimin. After a few seconds of staring, he winked.

"I want to do my homework, it's due in tomorrow." Yoongi sighed, deciding not to push it.

"Do you trust me yet?" Jimin hesitated, trying to figure out if he trusted Yoongi or not.

"What do you mean by trust?"

"I mean, do you trust me to help you? Would you get help?" Jimin shook his head quickly, making Yoongi sigh. He nodded his head slowly as he spun around in a chair, slumping.

"I can't, you know I can't. They'll take me away. I can't go to jail." Jimin said quickly and Yoongi stood up, the way he was staring at the floor and refusing to meet Jimin's eye made Jimin feel guilty. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's alright. I'll just let you do your homework, I just remembered there was something I needed to do." Yoongi said, slowly walking to the door.

"Hyung, wait." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's elbow, making him turn to him. "I'm sorry, but I can't.. I just can't."

"No, it's alright." Yoongi smiled, but even Jimin could see it didn't reach his eyes. Yoongi reached up and touched Jimin's cheek gently. "Honestly, it is. I'll wait, until you trust me. All I want is for you to be okay, I don't mind having to wait."

"I'm sorry." Jimin repeated as Yoongi left, mentally cursing himself for being so stupid. Once Yoongi was gone, Jimin sat on his bed and wrapped his arms around his knees, resting his head against them as he cried.

-

"I'm not making any progress, I just feel like I'm not doing anything write." Yoongi said to Youngmin as he paced through his bedroom.

"It'll take time, Yoongi. It's not going to be instantaneous." Youngmin said, trying to reassure Yoongi. "Jimin's going to have to accept that he needs help and trust you and I completely before we get anywhere. All you have to do is strengthen your relationship."

"I think he cut himself. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but he had a bandage around his arm when he came back to school." Yoongi confessed, running his fingers through his hair and shaking his head. He closed his eyes, exhaling slowly. "What if he's hurting himself?"

"There is every chance that that's happening, but honestly until he accepts our help there's not much we really can do. Just keep an eye on him."

"Okay, I will." Yoongi sighed. "I-I got upset earlier, he wouldn't trust me and I just... It hurt. It honestly hurt, my own boyfriend doesn't even trust me."

"It's understandable, but--"

"I think I stuffed up. I cracked and I probably made things worse." Yoongi continued not even listening to Youngmin. Now he was just venting. "I don't know, I just wish he would trust me. But I don't know what to do, he probably hates me now. He probably thinks I'm going to leave him."

"Then go to him, assure him you're not."

"Okay. Thank you, Doctor Youngmin." Yoongi smiled slightly, though he still felt bad about getting so upset earlier. He was just really hoping he might be able to get Jimin to trust him. Obviously not.

"Anytime, Yoongi."

-

-

-