Books and Close-Kisses

(Y/N) had met [ALLY] AloneTraveler and SELOZAR. She wasn't sure of her thoughts of Alone, but she had taken a certain fondness of SELOZAR. She could easily relate to his condition.

Meanwhile, the [SUPREME LEADER] was curious about this wonderous girl. He had heard so much of her, yet hadn't even taken so much as a glance at her.

"I wonder...is she as great as they make of her to be?" He thinks aloud, staring at the smoky view of [ZONE 3].

~***~
Chapter 6: Books and Close-Kisses

"Unstable! Can we stop running! I'm getting exhausted!" I pant, trying to rip away from Unstable's grip on my hand.

"FINE BUT NEED TO GET TO THEATRE TO RADIANT'S SHOW!!"

That completely slipped from my mind! I was so looking forward to it when I heard about it yesterday. I almost forgot it was being held tonight!

"Now, that's not a nice way to treat a lady." Dynamics voice chuckles. "I guess I'll take it from here."

"Dynamic!" I shout, ripping my arm away. "What're you doing here?"

He shrugs. "I was just patrolling before I head out to Radiant's show. Speaking of," He trailed off, pushing his glasses up with a finger. "Shouldn't you get ready to go up on stage?"

Unstable fiddles with his blue hat flaps. "OH YEAH! BYE (Y/N) SEE YOU SOON!!!!" He scampered away, leaving you and Dynamic.

"Well, what now?" I asked, inspecting the bruise that Unstable had left behind. His grip was too hard on my wrist.

Dynamic shrugs, adjusting his sunglasses once more. "How about you come to the bookstore and I could patch you up. Then we'll attend Radiant's show?" He suggests.

I hum as a 'yes.' He smiles a small smile and extends a white hand out to me. I had been so forcefully dragged around by Unstable, it's nice to have someone calm to guide me through the city.

As we walk, a funny thought came to my head, one that I had to stifle a laugh to. Are they taking turns with me? Were Radiant and Unpredictable fighting over me?

I shake these funny thoughts from my head. I wish! I snicker to myself.
From the long concrete hallway, we made it back to the [CITY SQUARE]. There stood the small residence unit labeled 'Dynamic's Library.'

Last time I had visited, I really liked some of the books there. Once we step in, the musty scent went up my senses. I guess the store was rather deserted, considering how little customers visit.

"So sorry about Unstable. But he's done worse!" Dynamic chuckles, reaching behind the counter in the front and pulling out a med kit.

"I'm aware of his intentions." I sigh, wincing as he wrapped my wrist in some bandage.

Dynamic suddenly gets closer to my face, bringing a hand up to inspect it. I flush light pink.

"Is...is there something wrong?" I ask, stuttering.

He hums as we uses two fingers to gently turn my face to the side. "I still can't believe how drastically your apperance has changed. You look so much prettier," He whispers, as I turn redder. "I want to make sure that Unstable didn't harm it."

"Do you see anything?"

"Not yet, let me see closer." He says bluntly, leaning in closer. My face was probably hot to the touch, he was so close!

Suddenly, Radiant bursts through the door. "Hey (Y/N)! I've looked all over -"

He pales when he sees Dynamic's face so close to mine.

"What aRE YOU TWO DOING?!" Radiant demands, grabbing my bruised wrist. I inhale sharply at the sudden burst of pain in my injured wrist.

"Hey! Stop," Dynamic yells back, not bothering to answer Radiant's demand. "You're hurting her."

Radiant lets go of me, and I brace for the cement floor. Radiant catches me gently, his face now inches apart from mine.

He backs up, red now also staining his features. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)!" He looks frantic. "I just thought -"

"You shouldn't make assumptions like that." Dynamic scolds him.

Radiant looks down at me sadly. "You're right, Dynamic." he places me back onto my feet, adjusting his punk hat from when it almost fell as he caught me.

"A-Anyway, I was still wondering if you were still coming to the show tonight?" He asks.

I nod. 'We were about to head over there, silly!" He chuckles in response.

"Well, how about I take you there, then?" He offers.

Dynamic interjects. "She's in perfectly good arms with me." He says, firm.

Radiant smiles. I can tell it's very forced, is he jealous? "Please! Allow me to take some work off your shoulders!"

Dynamic rolls his eyes under his glasses, but he probably thinks that it's best not to argue. I'm glad for that, because it made me uncomfortable when Radiant and Unpredictable were fighting.

"We'll be off, I guess!" I wave to Dynamic. "Thank you, [OPERATIVE] Dynamic! I can't wait to see you around!"