Part 1 | eleventh show

we had just started our love yourself tour. we have worked so hard, i am very proud of all the members for all the work they have done. i was energetic and excited to see army again but i was nervous about how i would preform.

we were on our 11th show, and it's been hard. and by hard i mean with jungkook. he keeps testing me. our relationship hasn't been the best lately as we have both been extremely busy.

him and jimin had been spending a lot of time together, as bighit started to seperate both of us on screen after we both came out saying we were in a relationship, but army does not know that. when our relationship started to blossom and it was intense. you could feel our urge to touch each other at every moment. so i understand why bighit has to drift us from each other.

as i haven't been seeing him much, ive missed him. i haven't felt his touch in months, or whenever i try to talk to him he shins me away. i've been unemotional when it comes to late nights when we used to play around. he's always busy so my fingers wouldn't do the trick anymore.

my imagination wasn't strong enough to make me think it was his lover touching him.

we have our eleven show tomorrow in new york tomorrow. it is beautiful there, i've taken many vante pictures that army have enjoyed thoroughly.