part 6 | that is why i love YOU

jungkook saw taehyung's wet face as his eyes filled with more tears. "baby, please" jungkook said sweetly as he wiped taehyung's aching face with his right thumb. tae looked at his love, deep in his eyes. it was like a cry out for help. "i can't do this jungkook" he whimpered out as he wiped his own face.

jungkook took the glass of whisky out of his hands and placed it on the table carefully. without even thinking about it, jungkook took taehyung into his arms. taehyung sobbed and tucked his face into jungkook's shoulder. he put his hand onto his face like a shield to hide his emotions once again.

jungkook let taehyung cry and pour out his emotions. he thought it was best as taehyung has been bottling them up for quite some time now. after a while of taehyung being in his warm embrace. jungkook ungripped him while pulling him away. he looked at him hoping to see taehyung's perfect soft eyes. but instead he saw himself still covering his face.

jungkook removed him hand and put them inbetween his. "taehyung, listen please"

"no jungkook you don't have to, be with him he is beautiful i know, he is handsome and caring. he is everything i could never be" taehyung said hopelessly.

jungkook placed his right hand on taehyung's fragile waist and his left hand on taehyung's soft hair, stroking it kindly.

"i want you, i need you taehyung. i do not want jimin. i am deeply sorry for what happened baby, i can't believe i couldn't see what jimin was trying to do, i am disgusted with myself" jungkook began to look down in shame but still trying to comfort taehyung.

taehyung began to say "no you don't, how could you love me, i'm pathetic, jealous and controlling, i can't even control my emotions"

jungkook shook his head. taehyung began to put his head down and looked towards the floor. jungkook lifted his chin and forced taehyung to look at him "baby look at me"

taehyung finally did and jungkook began to explain. "i love you baby, i love you. all of you. the way you smile, that box smile is my favourite. i love you because of your dark brown eyes, i fall into them everyday. i know i've been busy but i think about you everyday. every damn day, i think of your soft pink lips, your manly eyebrows, that little freckle on your nose. and your beautiful caramel skin" jungkook rubbed his finger along taehyung's face and taehyung cracked a soft smile.

"i love how bright you are, how much you look after everyone around you. how strong you are, like when you're grandmother passed, you still tried to make everyone else happy. i completely and utterly adore you baby. i've never loved anybody like this before"

*jungkook moved his hands to hold taehyung's waist to hold him tightly *

"i want you, and nobody else taehyung" and with that jungkook delicately took his hand back onto taehyung's face and one behind his neck. he moved closer and both their soft lips met.

taehyung placed his hands on jungkooks small waist and pulled him in closer. their kissing was filled with passion. it was like never before. they both pulled away for just a second, to catch some air. their eyes were both still shut. they breathed onto each other's soft and wet lips which were only 2 centimetres apart. they continued kissing for many minutes and it intensified. they both loved kissing, it was like medicine for the too of them. taehyung began kissing jungkook's sweet neck.

jungkook's muffled and soft moans filled the air. taehyung had been waiting to hear that sound for over 2 months he needed them. he felt a release and felt at peace. jungkook stopped and looked down he saw both of their members. their eyes locked again and taehyung gave jungkook a long stare and said forcefully "go, what are you waiting for? hm? show me how much you love me and not him then" jungkook began to kneel down and unbutton taehyung's black leather pants...