part 8 | faster

taehyung began to undo his pet's jeans and out sprung his throbbing member. taehyung placed him into his hand and began to pump up and down, his  soft and needy moans began which brought instant happiness to taehyung. he missed that sound so much.
his hands only pumped jungkook twice more. he liked seeing him needy so he needed to keep it that way.

"what the fuck???" kook said in confusion, "why are you stopping i helped you", taehyung forcefully grabbed his throat, "who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" jungkook whimpered "uh uh i-i", his face turned completely red from being caught off guard. "watch your pretty mouth slut." tae said as he placed his fingers into his love's mouth. kook instantly shut up & did as he was told. taehyung then pushed him onto his all black bed. taehyung forced himself on top of jungkook and kissed his pink lips. he moved down and kissed his neck, then down to his stomach. instantly jungkook moaned & quivered once again, his head yearned back out of extreme pleasure.

his lips were pressed again jungkook's neck, hitting all of his spots that drove him crazy, every kiss made jungkook sink into the bed, he couldn't even hold himself up. "so so so pathetic, you know that?" jungkook shook his head in disagreement, "i'm not pathetic you are, you cant even mark me. taehyung chuckled & slapped his pet's face clean. "shut your mouth" kook nodded & apologised. he was only trying to stir him up, but he knew he just wanted tae to hurt him, so he liked getting on his nerves. his master began roughly kissing his neck. placing rough, dark love bites, completely covering the surface. marking what was his. it hurt but jungkook didn't mind.

"p-please yes mark me, i need you to make me remember this night" kook finally spoke.

"good, now you will know who you belong to and everybody else will too"- came a reply.

taehyung ran his fingers across his prince's neck, pressing down on all the sensitive bruises. "move onto all fours. now." "y-yes master" jungkook was learning the best thing to do was obey his commands. taehyung began to soften him with his tongue. the brat's moans were making taehyung crave him so bad. his sounds drove him crazy it was like a drug. after hearing those sounds it's like nothing happened tonight. like he never hit jimin instead it's just him and jungkook.

tae stopped, and placed his member at the tip of jungkook's hole. and when he was least expecting it. tae was inside of him. jungkook's hands gripped the sheets like it was all he could hold on to. both their sounds filled the room. they grew louder and louder. both their urges were growing incredibly fast.

"faster, faster, faster" pleaded jungkook. "fuck please please go faster i need it please", taehyung listened and sped up. "who do you belong to?". jungkook didn't answer? too focused on the pleasure. tae hates waiting so he wrapped his hands around the others throat. "who the fuck do you belong to hm? you wouldn't want me to ruin you because you aren't obeying would you?" jungkook snapped out of his slight high and answered, "you." "you. oh my god you, my owner you own me nobody else, not even-" tae cut him off by covering his pretty mouth with his hand. both their sounds grew. jungkook's sounds were muffled by his hand against his mouth. the owners deep moans mixed with the pet's high pitched needy moans were making them both go crazy.

"hm? yeah you like it? i'm good at making you feel good yeah?"  how do you like it, tell me how you like it" asked taehyung. "rough, you know i like it rough. i need it rough please, ruin me oh my-" jungkook's moans were out of control at this point.

"say who you belong to", "no no i can't the members will hear i have to be quiet". "i think they've already heard you slut, you can't control yourself you're so fucking pathetic" tae responded completely humiliated his property. small tears began to fall down kook's soft & overwhelmed face. he tried to speak but he couldn't he was so close his body wouldn't allow him to speak. "now slut, say it if you know what's good for you, you wouldn't want me to go any further huh?"taehyung said firmly. jungkook still couldn't answer instead his moans turned into soft screams.