part 4 | jealous

*jimin had placed his hand on jungkook's left thigh, he began to caress it with his thumb and was staring into jungkook's soft brown eyes*

taehyung felt the urge to grab jimin and express how much he depised him in that very moment but he didn't. instead he watched. as some kind of torture to himself.

as he saw jimin grab the back of kook's neck he stood up and pushed his chair away causing it to fall back "jungkook get up now" he said intensely.

jimin looked over at tae and smirked while he licked his lips. he knew what he was doing and he took his hand off of jungkooks thigh and stroked his hair backwards like a habit he seems he cannot break. it was like as if he was trying to prove to taehyung that he was more handsome or deserving of jungkook.

taehyung looked at jimin with disgust. he was once like a brother to him. jimin knew how much tae was completely and utterly in love with jungkook. why would he want to hurt him, he didn't understand.

"what is it?" jungkook repiled confused. "get to my room now" taehyung said firmly.

none of the member spoke instead they let them both walk away. after all they were both adults and it was their own relationship they had to deal with.

there was no way jungkook wasn't going to obey him. taehyung walked to his room and the youngest trembling followed. he knew why taehyung wanted him there.

joon tried to comfort everyone who was confused as they did not see how upset taehyung was or the intimacy shared between jimin and jungkook.

as they made it to his room. taehyung entered first and without even looking at his partner he sat down on the couch in his room. "shut the door, now" he said firmly to jungkook