part 10 | you are mine

"ah, t-thank you baby i missed you dearly" spoke jungkook, "you are welcome baby, remember how much you mean to me hm? you are mine" replied taehyung. as he placed soft precious kisses on jungkook's forehead.

they began kissing until they had barley any energy to kiss anymore. as jungkook drifted asleep taehyung kissed his soft face, in every place he could, not leaving any spot untouched. as his love was asleep he was softly stroking his soft hair. he whispered into his ear "i'm going to marry you one day. i hope you know that" tae couldn't take his eyes of kook's big soft eyes, even while shut. and with that calming view, taehyung also drifted asleep.

jungkook heard all of that as he was not in a very deep sleep, although that is what taehyung may of thought. he reached for taehyung's ear and whispered back "i will marry you too, i swear by that." they both drifted to sleep as the clock had stricked 2:13 am jungkook remember that tomorrow they have yet another late show in new york, he smiled as he knew what he was going to do.

he was going to tell his biggest supporters, army, just who the love of his life was, some already had their suspicions anyway. kook was going to tell them that his love was kim taehyung. the man he'd been falling in love with for all these past years.

he kissed taehyung's sweet lips once more and fell asleep once again. they were safe together.