part 2 | jungkook listen to me

*time passes and it's near the end of the show*

i saw him. again. touching him. touching each other.

i roughly bite my cheek trying not to show my emotions. jimin had his arm around jungkook and was touching his soft brown chestnut hair. i locked eye contact with jimin. i didn't notice i was even staring.

he struts over to me with pride "you know this was always going to happen taehyung, don't be surprised" he hissed as he walked away and waved to army.

i eyed him down in disgust, he was such an evil deviant person when he wanted to be. i always knew he had feelings for gguk but gguk, he never believed me, how could he not see. i understand we are all very close and affectionate with all the members but this was different.

as my anger grew i vigorously walked over to jungkook i grabbed his left shoulder "hyung what it is" he exclaimed. "stop toying with me jungkook" i said as i tried to continue smiling at army. "i'm not taehyung, i've been busy you know that, now stop before we get even more separated"

i stared at him in despair. how could he not see what jimin was trying to do. i forced my heavy eyes to move and focus onto something else. i saw the crowd and a smile grew from lip to lip. i was so thankful for these beautiful people supporting me. my eyes wondered around, which was my biggest mistake yet.

*taehyung sees a poster about jimin & jungkookie together*

I bit the inside of my check once again, this time harder than before and just then i had the taste of blood from my mouth. i turned to jungkook.

without even considering the setting i was in i brought it up again. what i did next was entirely caused from bottling up my overwhelming emotions. "can't you see what you are doing to me jungkook, stop this now , you are mine" taehyung said spitefully

jungkook completely disregarded him, he continued smiling and waving to army trying to do his best to communicate with them. taehyung hissed "jungkook, you are mine, do you understand?"

jungkook turned around whilst still smiling at army, taehyung barley noticed that the show had now ended. as jungkook walked away from him, he waved once more to army and drew a korean heart between his fingers.

he ran up to jungkook and tried to make it appear as bubbly as possible to not make any suspicions. as they had just walked off stage taehyung grabbed him once again. "jungkook" he said with his temper growing.

"what taehyung? i told you i've been busy, stop with this possessive side of yours it's unnecessary" he replied without thinking

taehyung hated that word, and jungkook knew that. "can't you see what he is trying to do, he wants you. jungkook please i need you to be with me tonight at least".

jungkook instantly knew who taehyung was talking about as there had been countless conversations about this already. "we are just friends, like brothers and it's good business for bighit with jimin and i together, people say we are the cutest" jungkook said with his bunny smile trying to lighten the situation.

his bunny smile, tae fell for that smile, he loved it. it made him feel okay when he indeed wasn't and now that made me believe him.

"you just need to stop worrying taehyung, but i cannot be with you tonight, i need to host a vlive with jimin tonight" explained jungkook

taehyung felt stupid, he felt like he was overreacting. he lost focus of his emotions and why he was upset. instead he immediately apologied to jungkook and snapped himself back into jungkook's point of view. "jungkook is just busy, them being together is good for promotions" he said strongly to himself in attempt for himself to believe it.