part 9 | p-please

taehyung became frustrated that jungkook didn't do as he demanded so he completely stopped being nice. the smallest bit of softness left his body. he made kook a complete mess and brain dead. "want to know why you're being treated like such a whore hm? because you're just my fucktoy, just for my own pleasure yes?" his property nodded as his eyes were rolling far back into his head. he began to fall out of place and onto taehyung's dark black sheets. taehyung took his hand off his mouth and had to assist jungkook by grabbing his waist. he loved seeing him like this. completely out of it, due to his own control and words. taehyung grew larger inside of him once again.jungkook opened his mouth to say something but nothing left his mouth, inside it was only soft squeals.

tae's smirk grew bigger & bigger. a knot grew inside of kook's stomach and finally he could speak. "i-i'm going to-" "what? finish?" tae cut him off. he chuckled. "that's funny, but slut's arent allowed to finish you know the rules"

jungkook explained how he couldn't take it anymore, he spoke his owner's name over and over just to get his attention and his permission to finish.

taehyung was relieved that he had finally answered his obey. after a few long hard strokes that sent kook into a near unconscious state. "you have permission" those three words woke him up. he enjoyed the last few parts of his pleasure being finished, trying to find a place between the pain and pleasure at once.

as he finished, his seed began falling onto taehyung's sheets & his sounds were loud enough for everyone to hear. taehyung was close to his high too. "ah you are such a good boy, did you enjoy that yes?" jungkook still coming down from his high shortly answered with near to no breath. "y-yes of course i did oh my- how are you so good at everything please i-" tae cut him off once again. "we are not finished.

"what??? no please i-i can't do anymore i need to rest master please go easy". taehyung flipped him over without notice and began fucking him harder than ever without letting jungkook rest or come down completely from his high. their faces met and they both felt more intense pleasure from seeing more of each other. taehyung was close and that was now his number one priority. kook began to be overstimulated by the amount of pleasure he was receiving. the knot in his stomach was growing bigger by the second. he begged his master to stop while also letting out more sounds as the pain made him want even more.

as his master played with him, tae had reached his high inside of him. jungkook sank into his bed with stars flying inside of his mind, tears streaming down his precious face. tae finished his high, quietly speaking his pet's name over and over. after that tae wiped of his angel's tears immediately, kissing his baby's face. praising him, to make sure his pet knew that he did a great job. after the both of them calmed down. they kissed softly for a while. and layed on the bed.

a tear rolled down jungkooks face "ah no baby are you okay?" tae asked concerned. "y-yes i'm just very happy" he said as he kissed his owner thanking him over and over for what he had just done to him.

taehyung began to stroke jungkook's member again which caused jungkook to go into more shock and he became overly sensitive once again. "hm, don't worry your owner is only taking care of you, i know best yes? jungkook nodded.

jungkook reached his second orgasm. and with that they both collapsed onto each other. jungkook was completely exhausted now. they fell into each other's warm embrace. the silk sheets rubbing against their sweating yet glistening skin. soft kisses were then placed on each other's bodies & lips. in a softer approach