part 3 | tense

all the members then went and sat down at a fragile glass table in attempt to unwind and relax after the concert. eating korean noddles was like a tradition when it came to touring.

namjoon at the head of the table, next to him was yoongi. jin hyung and hoseok were seated beside me. jimin and jungkook were sitting with each other on the opposite side of the table.

taehyung felt his jealousy rise once again. taehyung gritted his teeth and there was no way his eyes were going to be taken off these too.

after eating for a little while everyone started to relax. namjoon had sensed that taehyung was quite tense and whispered to him across the table "taehyung what is wrong? you seem very tense? is it because of your performance, because don't worry you did great" he said with his compassionate dimpled smile.

taehyungs eyes finally were taken off jungkook and jimin and relocated to joon. "no i am fine and thank you hyung" he forced a smile and his eyes instantly drifted to them again. joon called him over again "ah tae, he is yours, you know he would never do anything to hurt you" he said with the attempt to comfort taehyung as he could tell what was troubling him.

taehyung nodded "i know hyung thank you" he grabbed joon's hands and smiled once again.

he tried to finish eating as he was falling behind from looking at jungkook the whole time but just as that happened he felt the strongest urge to observe jungkook once again.

his heart sunk once his eyes saw it.