part 7 | relief

pulling them down vigorously he then took of his underwear. his member sprang free and jungkook gulped as he had nearly forgotten the size.

he looked at taehyung's hard member and touched just the tip with his soft finger tips. instantly with jungkook's touch, a quivering moan escaped taehyung's mouth. jungkook placed the edge of his tongue on taehyung's tip. but just his tongue. he was so sensitive his tip was throbbing for kook's full control.

he looked up at taehyung and met his deep dark needy brown eye. without breaking eye contact he then took taehyung's throbbing member into his mouth but not all the way. as soon as this happened tae threw his neck back in pleasure and let out his deep moans. jungkook tasted taehyung. he missed that taste dearly.

he didn't take in his full member, nor did he ever this early in. jungkook began teasing him. he liked being controlled but he also liked seeing taehyung needy and observing how badly he wanted him. he then took in half of his member. back and forth, in and out. his lover's moans grew louder and louder, the sound of that instantly made jungkook throb, his urge was growing stronger and stronger too.

taehyung moved his hand to the back of jungkook's head and forcefully pushed it forward so his full member would take place inside of his mouth. jungkook moaned as he was surprised by this action. "stop teasing, i've had enough" taehyung said firmly.

jungkook began stroking his member with his mouth faster and faster. taehyung began to come closer and closer to his orgasm. "ah fuck... i need you to-" the intense pleasure caused him to cut his sentence short.

and with that kook's actions were faster and faster. the sight of him inside of his angel's mouth made him so close. "ah fuck, you look so pretty doing that hm... don't you agree?" taehyung praised jungkook "keep pleasuring me hm? you'll be good yes?" kook nodded. taehyung's moans began to come out of control he couldn't stop himself.

as he was so close, he looked down he saw the sight of his lover's erect member. taehyung's whole property, in jungkook's his blue ripped jeans. his eyes drifted to his muscular thighs and god did he want to touch them. those were tae's favourite thing about jungkook's body, although he was obsessed over all his beauty, his thighs always stood out. he got so distracted he forget what was happening, he forced his eyes to move from kook's legs. his sounds grew louder & louder. and with that jungkook pumped taehyung's member hard into the back in his throat.

taehyung released and his loud deep moans were released into the air. he began to moan jungkook's name softly. his warm seed shot into jungkooks throat. jungkook swallowed the liquid as if it was a drug he has been missing for years. jungkook kept taehyung's member in his mouth until his high was over.

jungkook got off his knees and took tae out from his mouth. he met taehyung's mouth and kissed him softly so he would taste his own sweetness. taehyung praised jungkook. "you really are good at everything hm? even making your master feel good?" jungkook grew weak & fell to his feet even more. he hid his sweet face. that title drove him crazy, he knew taehyung was his master but hearing it made him a mess. tae whispered in jungkooks ear, "do you want me to touch you slut?". with that jungkook's body quivered and whimpered a small "yes p-please master i'll do anything if you do"