Chapter 15

So I have about 9.1k reads and this is cool. This is really awesome for me so dont judge. I am so happy. I am about as happy as Luke in that picture there.

Read the note at the end.

=========================================

Luke's P.O.V.

I run and run and run til I can't run no more. I come across a stream that I have never seen before and decide to follow it. I come to a bigger stream, and then a river. I follow it down to a waterfall. The waterfall leads into a big lake and I am confused.

How far did I actually run? I couldn't have run that far. Where am I?

I hear a crack about a mile away, but figure that they are running at too high of speeds for the average human. I brace myself for what is about to happen.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in our territory?"

There were 5 guys and 3 girls standing in front of me. The one talking to me had brown hair put into a quiff. They were all shorter than me and all looked different. I could smell the wolf on them, meaning that they are werewolfs.

Can they smell it on me?

"Umm.. My name is Luke, and I am just a bit lost."

"I don't think you are. You look and smell familiar. Don't lie to me Luke," said the brown haired one, with it down in a hat.

"I am not lying. I really have never run this far and I became lost in the flow of the river, so I don't know my way back."

"I don't trust you. I know you from somewhere," the black haired one said.

"He knows Melrose. He was in her pack. How can you be so stupid to run in our territory little beta," asked the brown-haired girl.

"You fucking idiot. Stay away from us and the girls," said the one with the hat.

"You were the one who ran to me. I am not with Melrose anymore. She disowned me from her pack and tried to kill me. It didn't work to well. All I want is to go home."

"How do we trust you?"

"Don't. I gave you no reason to trust me. If you could just help me get home, I would be very greatful."

"Fine. If you try anything, we will kill you right on the spot. Now, do you know any of our names?"

"Not even close. If I knew you, you wouldn't have threatened to kill me."

"Very smart for an idiot who ran into our territory. I'm Louis. That is Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall. The girls are Eleanor, my girlfriend, Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend, and Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. They are off limits to you."

"That is just fine with me. I have a girl of my own."

"You have a girlfriend? Doesn't seem like a you kind of thing."

"She isn't my girlfriend yet. I was planning to ask her on Friday on our date. And that was very rude Lou."

"Sorry about it. Anyways, lets get you home. Your pack must be worried about you."

"Thats another thing. I don't have a pack anymore."

"You don't?"

"When your seen with Melrose, nobody can trust you anymore."

"I get it. I was once with Melrose, but I ran and decided to become apart of this pack instead. She tried to kill Eleanor, but she ended up being my mate, so we both ran."

"Thats sweet."

"Ya. Now lets get you out of here."

We ran for what felt like five minutes, which ended up being around ten instead. The said their good-bye's and said they would see me around. My mom wasn't home, again, which lead me to believe that whoever she was going out with, she was falling hard for them. I hope she doesn't get hurt like the last time.

==========================================

I did add Danielle instead of Sophia because I liked Danielle a little bit more that Sophia. Don't ask me why, I just do. When I heard that Sophia and Liam were dating, I looked into her a bit and I just didn't find anything I liked about her. I didn't find anything bad either, it is just a personal preference.

Why Me? is one of my other "in the works books." Check it out. It would mean the world to me.  It is also a Luke Hemmings Fanfic, but it is not a supernatural one or anything.  Just go and read the first chapter and if you don't like it, you don't have to even read the rest.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

~~

Thanks for reading.
Vote. Comment. Subscribe.
Twitter: SophieLulu1
Instagram, Vine, Tumblr: Sophielulu6
If anybody wants to make me cover art;
sophielulu6@gmail.com