Chapter 8

Yukino's POV

"So you will be called one by one to shoot the film. All of you will have to act as couples and your partner will be Ryu.The first person will be Mira." The manager called out. Everyone started talking again and I didn't really care about it. Mira was very nervous so we tried to calm her down and all of us wished her good luck.

{Time Skip}

Soon, it was Sakura's turn. "Ryu! I'm sorry to let you wait, did I came late?" Sakura asked. "No, I came early." Ryu said. All of us looked at Sakura and Ryu act, it was as if they were a real couple. "Sakura's good....."I thought to myself. 

Now, it was my turn. I started to feel very nervous. "Um...Hi Ryu...." my mind went blank, I didn't know what to say. I could hear whispers from the staff saying ,"she can't make it...." I felt kind of angry. "Let's go." Ryu tried to cover it up for me.

During the film, I felt as if I was in a real relationship and I acted like a girl in love. "Today was really fun, thank you Ryu....."

Just then, tears fell. "Oi, what's wrong?" Ryu asked in shock. "Even though I know we will be able to meet again tomorrow, I just can't stop thinking about you. I love you, Ryu!" Ryu was speechless and he was blushing.

"Cut! Good take!" I wiped off my tears and walked towards my teamates or new friends.

Ryu's POV

"Wha- why am I blushing?! This is just acting,it is not real!" I thought to myself. "That girl.....Akashi Yukino.....her acting can capture people's heart......just like Maeda Atsuko...." Ryu looked at Yukino.

"Yukino! Your acting is great!" Luna shouted. "Yeah!" Chise shouted. I could see that Sakura was feeling a bit down.

Yukino's POV

After a while, the manager came and said,"Okay, so I have the results now and the person who is going to act with Ryu in the show is............."

"Yukino."the manager said. "Eh?! But-" I asked as I seriously don't want to act with that guy. "No buts! From now on, you will be busier than before and two days from now, the competition is going to start so all of you must be well-prepared if not you might not get a chance next time."the manager said.  I can't believe I was chosen.

"Yuki-chan, congratulations!" Niko said. "Yukino!" Everyone started rushing towards me except for Sakura. "Wait, no! I am not happy about it!" I said. "Oh, come on! Don't lie" Luna said. I tried to tell them the truth but they simply just ignored me.

[Author's Message ]
Sorry for not updating :(