Chapter 10

Today is the first day for Yukino to film a show.

"Mmmmm......." Yukino woke up, rubbing her tired eyes and turned to look at her clock. "Oh no! I am late!" Yukino hurriedly got dressed and rushed to her destination. 

Yukino was panting heavily. "Hey, you are late." Ryu said. "I'm sorry." Yukino apologised.  "Didn't expect someone like you to make it. "Ryu said softly as he walked away.  "HEY! WHAT'S THAT SURPOSE TO MEAN!" Yukino shouted. Ryu turned and sticked out his tongue.Yukino ckenched her fist. "Y-you.....JERK!!!" Everyone was shocked.

After that, they got prepared to film the show. "I hate this guy! I can't believe I have to work with him!" Yukino thought to herself. "Yukino will act as Anise and Ryu will act as Haru and both of u are childhood friends, Anise likes Haru but Haru don't have the same feelings for her and later, Anise gave up on him but then, Haru fell in love with Anise."the director reminded them.

"Ready...Action!"

"H-haru......er...."Yukino was so nervous that she had forgotten about her line. "Cut!"the director shouted. "I'm sorry!  Please give me one more chance!" Yukino said.

After many tries, Yukino still couldn't get it right. "Let's take a 10 minutes break!"

"Yukino, calm down. Right now, you are not Yukino, you are Anise who likes me, Haru, so must think in her shoes. "Ryu said.

"Ready.....Action!"

Yukino closed her eyes. "I am not Yukino, I am Anise. I love Haru! "Yukino thought to herself.  "Haru, I have something to say!"

"What is it, Anise?" Haru(Ryu) said. "I.....I like you!" Ryu blushed. "Oi, Ryu is not responding. "one of the staff whispered to the director. "Anise.....I am sorry. I don't feel the same way towards you. " Haru (Ryu) said softly as he walked away. 

"Cut! Good take!"

"Why is my heart beating so fast, even though this is the second time? What is this feeling?" Ryu thought to himself.